Search results

1. floridafil

Number of keys?

One normal and one remote as standard. I arranged for extra remote key as part of deal. That's one of the reasons that Golfs cost a lot more than LEONs.
  2. floridafil

Leon Models: FR, cupra, Stylance, Reference

I may be tempting fate here but, I have an 08 FR550 with 16k miles and have never had an issue with the DPF. The light has never been on in my car. I drive 10 miles each way to work, about half & half dual carriageway and town.
  3. floridafil

Climate Control question

If you want air con off , you need ECON switched on. ECONOMY mode = Aircon off, thus saving fuel. Auto will attempt to maintain the set temperature within the vehicle, adjusting the airflow and temperature. AUTO - Maintains set temperature automatically adjusting the airflow (will cool...
  4. floridafil

1st Service Cost

My car is coming up to 10k so I phoned around the local (Tyne & Wear) SEAT dealers and was quoted prices from £105 to £166. I then told my supplying dealer (Alexandra Bridge Cars, Sunderland) the best price and they came back with £99. Result:D Why am I happy about paying £99 for some...
  5. floridafil

Petrol Cap HELP

Yep. It should lock with central locking.
  6. floridafil

Lights 'coming home' function

I have the FR550, no auto-light function. The coming home and leaving home both work on mine.
  7. floridafil

Glovebox Light Leon Mk II....Anyone fitted one

I don't. 08 plate FR550
  8. floridafil

Should this plug be touching the bonnet lining?

Yes. I have had a look and mine is the same, although the bonnet lining is not marked or indented.
  9. floridafil

FR 550 Pic request

There IS only one colour to get. Check out my link at bottom of this post. :whistle:
  10. floridafil

removing the battery

Code is NOT required. The radio automatically identifies "its" vehicle. If the electricity supply is interrupted, when the ignition is switched on again the radio will check whether it can still identify "its" vehicle. Once the vehicle has been identified, the radio is again ready for use.
  11. floridafil

Winter Pack Washer Jets Freezing

I can confirm that my mirror heaters work independently of the rear screen heater.
  12. floridafil

Has anyone got the USB connection on new LEON

I concur with above.
  13. floridafil

Tyre Pressure Warning light

Yes, but this one is.
  14. floridafil

Fuel Computer reset itself

:-o NO
  15. floridafil

New FR Tdi - MFD Query

I second that.
  16. floridafil

decals and the leon mk2 / cupra

The link doesn't appear to work. 'Page not found'
  17. floridafil

Where do you keep yours?

Ah! You don't have any slippers. Why didn't you just say.:whistle:
  18. floridafil

Where do you keep yours?

Where do you keep your sunglasses??????? OMG!!! What IS this world coming to.
  19. floridafil

Ipod in a leon fr

Hi I have the FR550 and had the same problem. I tried all ways to get the ipod to work, as you say it showed on the ipod that it was connected but couldn't get it to play through the system. I then tried a generic Mp3 player, same again. THEN I loaded some Mp3 tracks to a memory card and...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.