Search results

1. mazzerati

Alex's ovni yellow k03s Take 2!!!

I only got a premier because they give me an awesome trade in price against my mk5 Ibiza fr haha, try give me more than what I paid for it!! Ha. Be aware though, the civic forum makes you spend money like crazy :(
  2. mazzerati

Yer they react really well to bolt on mods :) Not really taken many photos of it yet, only had it a few months so not really interesting haha Good mileage on a prefacelift! You'll have to get some pictures up when you pick it up, like the guy said above get yourself on the civictyper forum...
  3. mazzerati

And I have launch control which is now my preferred method of setting off haha :D
  4. mazzerati

Kpro and k100 are exactly the same, except kpro can be mapped by yourself, k100 is mapped by a tuner and then the map is locked Had my k100 fitted last week with injen cai, dc manifold ad buddyclub spec 3, made 239.3bhp on the rollers at Tdi, difference is night and day :D
  5. mazzerati

Ibiza MK5 spoiler - carbon fibre?

Still like the one on the back of the copa models
  6. mazzerati

Yellow tinted fog lights??

Yep, what i did was get the fog light central to the lamin-x, turn the fog light on, then smooth flat with your finger. The purpose of turning the light on is to heat the lamin-x to make it more workable then trim the edges carefully with a scalpel :)
  7. mazzerati

Essential MK5 Purchases

Taking it off has made zero difference to the heat on the bonnet and I've kicked it's head in all weekend :) haha
  8. mazzerati

Essential MK5 Purchases

I'll take a picture of the clips after I've finished watching lancias on top gear :D
  9. mazzerati

Essential MK5 Purchases

Really easy, look under the Bonnet you will are plastic squares, squeeze them together and pull gently on the sound deadening and it will come off. Officially the best clips ever used on a vag car haha they are the only ones I've ever removed that don't break haha
  10. mazzerati

SEAT ECU update for BOC/CUPRA question.

One of the lucky ones :)
  11. mazzerati

SEAT ECU update for BOC/CUPRA question.

Annoying little fact for you here, using 1 litre every 400 miles is classed as acceptable by some dealers. How disgusting is that. Mine chooses when it wants to drink, sometime it's slurps and sometimes it won't use nothing at all :S
  12. mazzerati

Essential MK5 Purchases

It's quite alot more noticeable yer :) you can hear it hissing more too when you let off the accelerator :)
  13. mazzerati

Sorry I took so long I had to give her a wash because she was a disgrace but here you go :)
  14. mazzerati

Essential MK5 Purchases

I have rear anti roll bar, revo remap and 20mm spacers on the rear, all things I would recommend :) I took the sound deadening from under the bonnet too, not a purchase but suprising how well it masked the supercharger whistle, sounds awesome now :)
  15. mazzerati

I have but I don't have any pictures yet will try get some tomorrow
  16. mazzerati

Best looking mk5

Worst looking Ibiza thread winner..
  17. mazzerati

FR' pipes

Want it for sound and power so I can get to stage 2 :)
  18. mazzerati

Anyone fitted a DBilas Intake?

i like that! how much is it? and where from? :) doesnt look like crap with a piece of tumble drier pipe attached to it like the others :p
  19. mazzerati

de-wiper

i did mine the other week, looks miles better. the screws and in the handles on the bootlid trim as far as i remember. dont necessarily need the spoiler to make it look good.
  20. mazzerati

Decent Quote?

That's a shame :( It quite good round here tbh, my mate who has a new scirocco has been doing the same, service manger told me that as long as the mods aren't stupid like scraping the floor pan around or anything illegal then they are quite happy to continue :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.