Search results

1. CJRamze

BI XENON Headlight Issue - 2012 - Leon FR SuperCopa

Hi SRGTD That thread is perfect, Looking at the pictures it would appear that atleast 50% of the problem is 'crazing' (New word on me!) When I first got the car it would look like that as soon as I turned the lights on, slightly thicker looking but I assume thats just because my car is older and...
  2. CJRamze

BI XENON Headlight Issue - 2012 - Leon FR SuperCopa

Hi Everyone, Its been a long time since I've posted on these forums and I'm hoping that someone can help or offer some insight. A few years ago I bought a Leon FR Supercopa and I noticed that the headlights seemed dirty. It was summertime so I didn't do much night-time driving but as the...
  3. CJRamze

Beats Audio

I just thought I'd weigh in on this. I'm currently in Uni training to be a sound engineer, I spent every day I'm not in Uni recording and mixing for people and the studio I've access to uses speakers that cost almost as much as my car. The stock sound system in the Ibiza is excellent and for...
  4. CJRamze

Didn’t last long...

As you know, Cars can be replaced but loved ones can't. Accidents happen, but keep safe Peace and Love.
  5. CJRamze

Fuel Consumption :-(

As a car enthusiast and someone that used to love moving quickly and keeping traffic flowing I can safely say that all my fears were removed when using the Start stop on this car, its so fast I don't worry about it at all. After a week or so you're predictions and awareness changes to take it...
  6. CJRamze

New Ibiza owners: Did you have any issues with the car so far?

Just an update I'm at nearly 9000 miles now approaching my first oil service and I've had a problem rise its head three times now. Its nothing major and nothing that stops the car from functioning but certainly annoying My car has started to lose its time, its MPG and all other stats for the...
  7. CJRamze

Ibiza Electronic Rear Windows

I'm on the slower 95hp 1.0TSI and I can say as someone that went from a 3.5L 350z to this, You don't need to wind it up as much as you think. My average MPG is currently 50 suprising is how I'd explain the engine. I'd like a bit more, maybe 120hp? But thats only because I want to throw it round...
  8. CJRamze

New Ibiza owners: Did you have any issues with the car so far?

I had a minor issue where the Head Unit would lose all its bass / Low end and I'd be left with Mids and Highs and nothing else. It was really strange however I reset the head unit to factory defaults and the issue hasn't occurred since. Other than that I'm 5,000 miles into my new car and its...
  9. CJRamze

Seat Configurator and DSG

As someone who's been been obsessed with audio since I was a kid and am now studying a BSC in sound engineering I can safely say that the in car audio is fairly impressive for 'standard' first system where Im actually reducing the bass. Punchy, less boomy! Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  10. CJRamze

THiS - SCARS (Audio)

Thought you all might enjoy this, It's the first release from a friends band called THiS. They are a 4 piece from South Wales and this track hasn't long been in the public domain. So listen and enjoy! Official Site Youtube
  11. CJRamze

Help with 2.0TDI PD140

Cheers. No noise from mine which may be a good sign? But thanks for the costs helps put things in perspective.
  12. CJRamze

Help with 2.0TDI PD140

Hi Guys, I know this is the wrong section but the Toledo section is as dead as a door-nail and the bloody engine and gearbox in this is pretty much the same. I've got a 2005 Toledo 2.0TDI DSG PD140 I was just pulling out of a lay-by, I gave it full throttle, Suddenly the car lost all power...
  13. CJRamze

Stereo replacement

Hi Rob! Thanks for the reply, I've been looking (And will continue to do so) but I cant find any. Any suggestions?
  14. CJRamze

Stereo replacement

Hi There, I drive a toledo but that section is totally dead. I'm told the Altea and the Toledo are basically the same when it comes to the stereo. I've bought a double din stereo and a faceplate, What else would I need to replace the stereo? I've noticed that some of the stereos have Screw...
  15. CJRamze

VT86, Seat Leon4 4wd k03 285hp => GT28R => GTX2867R Gen2 420hp

I just want to say your tune is fantastic, It wont be overly exciting however thats the perfect tune for a track car, you don't want a huge surge and drop off, a nice linear path is fantastic. Great work, beautiful car!
  16. CJRamze

Stereo Replacement

I've just purchased a 2.0TDI 140 Sport, The stereo... Is rubbish. The speakers are fantastic but the headunit sucks so I'm looking to replace it with...
  17. CJRamze

Alvxander Gold - Music Video

Evening All. Hope this is OK, we've just put out a music video. Something for the slower drive home. Hope you guys enjoy it, http://alvxandergold.com
  18. CJRamze

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Nice! Great roads, I'm glad I live SO close. Its the reason for my transfer to a 350z! Although I'm considering a Leon again! Good times!
  19. CJRamze

MK2 FR TDI DSG (Quick Buyers Advice!)

Cheers, these Dsg are new to me, anything I should be aware of? Signs? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  20. CJRamze

MK2 FR TDI DSG (Quick Buyers Advice!)

Oh I didn't know that, wrongly assumed it would be worse thanks for the info Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.