Search results

1. CJRamze

BI XENON Headlight Issue - 2012 - Leon FR SuperCopa

Hi Everyone, Its been a long time since I've posted on these forums and I'm hoping that someone can help or offer some insight. A few years ago I bought a Leon FR Supercopa and I noticed that the headlights seemed dirty. It was summertime so I didn't do much night-time driving but as the...
  2. CJRamze

THiS - SCARS (Audio)

Thought you all might enjoy this, It's the first release from a friends band called THiS. They are a 4 piece from South Wales and this track hasn't long been in the public domain. So listen and enjoy! Official Site Youtube
  3. CJRamze

Help with 2.0TDI PD140

Hi Guys, I know this is the wrong section but the Toledo section is as dead as a door-nail and the bloody engine and gearbox in this is pretty much the same. I've got a 2005 Toledo 2.0TDI DSG PD140 I was just pulling out of a lay-by, I gave it full throttle, Suddenly the car lost all power...
  4. CJRamze

Stereo replacement

Hi There, I drive a toledo but that section is totally dead. I'm told the Altea and the Toledo are basically the same when it comes to the stereo. I've bought a double din stereo and a faceplate, What else would I need to replace the stereo? I've noticed that some of the stereos have Screw...
  5. CJRamze

Stereo Replacement

I've just purchased a 2.0TDI 140 Sport, The stereo... Is rubbish. The speakers are fantastic but the headunit sucks so I'm looking to replace it with...
  6. CJRamze

Alvxander Gold - Music Video

Evening All. Hope this is OK, we've just put out a music video. Something for the slower drive home. Hope you guys enjoy it, http://alvxandergold.com
  7. CJRamze

MK2 FR TDI DSG (Quick Buyers Advice!)

Hi Guys I'm very close to purchasing another Leon FR. This time however its a DSG, Is there anything that I should be on the lookout for? Items that I should be observing, I've been away from Seat's for a few years now with 350z's but I need something that does the milage, Had a MK2 FR before...
  8. CJRamze

Heater Fan / Air Conditioning

Hi All. I've got an odd problem. When I turn the car on the car 'outline' on the central display flashes a number of times (3-5 times) When it stops the fans are on speed number 1 and the temperature is set to 1/3 None of the buttons can alter speed nor temperature. With winter fast...
  9. CJRamze

2009+ Leon FR + Stage 2 Clutch/Flywheel?

So remembering what Andrew JB said about you may not need a clutch for stage 2, I like to assume the worst and whilst my current clutch seems tight, If the clutch starts slipping straight away I'd like to be in the position where I can say to the mrs, Hmm Its a shame and all but this is how much...
  10. CJRamze

2009+ Leon FR

Theres a bit of confusion, Atleast in my head, About the Bodykits that fit each model of the cars. I was told that the BTCC wont fit any Leon 2009+ but yesterday in Newport I saw a Speed blue Leon which looked like it had the BTCC rear bumper, He had it slammed and it looked BEA U TIFUL! So...
  11. CJRamze

Exhaust Query FR TDI

So I'm going to be going down the route of remapping the car, Having a DPF delete and going stage 2. I'm budgeting for a clutch JUST incase however if thats not required because I drive rather sensibly then I was looking to get the Cupra R rear valance and a custom exhaust system. My question...
  12. CJRamze

Loss of MPG

I've got a Leon FR, During the week I travel 85 miles (ish) per day and because I leave so early and come back so late I've decided that 60mph on the motorway will do just fine. When I picked the car up it was due a service from the Dealership. We asked that they do it as part of the sale...
  13. CJRamze

FR with Cupra Brakes

Hi guys, Gotta be quick because I've got my eye on something and I've not got long to decide. Standard 17's on an FR (Facelift) will Cupra Brakes fit behind them!? I've searched can't find nothing and I'm desperate!
  14. CJRamze

DPF one place, Remap another?

If I had my exhaust system replaced in one place and the DPF removed would the car go into limp mode if I was to get the remap done say the next day? Would it be safe to drive?
  15. CJRamze

CC Off, Seatbelt Flashing

So a bit of a strange one and I thought I'd put it to the forums. I did a quick search but am in work so need to be a bit sneaky. The other day I was driving along and there was a small jolt and the cruise control turned off, I was doing 30-40mph at the time. Almost straight afterwards the...
  16. CJRamze

FR TDI - Common Rail (Remap/Exhaust/Mods)

I can basically hear AndrewJB screaming from here but I've been looking at the forums for a while and I've searched a few times but I'm still a bit unsure. Everytime I've had a custom exhaust I've taken it to Charlie @ Prospeed exhausts in Cardiff. Everytime I've had a custom remap, I've...
  17. CJRamze

BTTC Bumper/Exhausts

I've always loved the whole BTTC bumper and symmetrical exhausts thing. I supposed it helps my OCD with the symmetry. However I've never altered a cars appearance before aesthetically. So the exhausts are in different positions, I could buy the official exhaust but theres no point in that...
  18. CJRamze

MK1 LCR to MK2 FR TDI

I've seen a thread about making the leap from an LCR to an LC MK2 I bought the LCR to turn into a bit of a weapon. I did all the ground work, Badger Bills Discs/Pads combo (huge upgrade) Jabbasport heatshield and filter Full stainless exhaust, Decatted Uprated ARB's and much more. They...
  19. CJRamze

Mk2 fr tdi

Hi All, I'm currently the proud owner of a MK1 Leon Cupra R, Due to the miles I'm currently doing to and from my new Job I'm sadly going to have to let it go. I bought it for 9K two years ago its had a nice bit of work done to it but now I can only sell it for about 3.5K to a garage and about...
  20. CJRamze

Leon Cupra R Calipers + Braided lines.

Hi Guys, I've had the run around for the LCR in regards to braided lines. Had I had any sense I would of gone for Bills but I found HEL did a kit fronts and backs for my car for less money. Full stainless. I've been sent two kits from two separate distrobuters and both kits have been wrong. My...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise