Search results

1. jamie8954

100 bhp / 130 bhp

exhaust if its turbo back i imagine would be different , induction kit you have to make them fit anyway ...
  2. jamie8954

blown turbo

what do you mean reclocking ?
  3. jamie8954

Joanna's facelift PD130 Ibiza FR

lovely way to do your turbo in rev knackers off it then turn it straight off lol
  4. jamie8954

Ibiza MK4 2008!

nice car pal !
  5. jamie8954

256mm rear mooing noise

legend thanks mate !
  6. jamie8954

256mm rear mooing noise

Hi All the mooing noise coming from my rear brakes is doing my head in does it when i go round corners or reversing have been told to get an anti mooing kit but they are expensive dave @ sere said people fit alhambra helper springs at £2 each, seems to help anybody got any information...
  7. jamie8954

Ibiza FR - CLEAN ENGINE BAY 09/01/2012

No couldnt bring myself to sell it lol :( Thanks mate, i jet washed it ages ago talking months here with auto glym engine and machine cleaner and then left it it got dirty again now i just washed with hot soapy water and a dishcloth lol ! then polished the fuel lines ( 1 in front of block...
  8. jamie8954

Anybody use Nitrous?

thats a sort of sensible answer i was looking for my mate had it on his leon and his has been fine , also my mate has it on his golf mk5 and his is also fine just wanted to know if it was to do any damage what damage would it do I am not bothered about the its illegal etc i just wanted...
  9. jamie8954

Anybody use Nitrous?

Hi All, been looking into this for a while now , my mate had it on his 150bhp leon diesel and i think i want it what are the downsides to nos half of the people i talk to about it are like no definatly not it will blow you car up obviously it cant be good for your car ? correct...
  10. jamie8954

nightmare lol
  11. jamie8954

you got the undertray on ?
  12. jamie8954

havent updated this since august 2011 not alot has changed really dont know if i updated i have all black cupra interior now ? I have cleaned up all the engine bay and polished yes polished my ecu lol pics below before : After: Also carbon wrapped the thing what all vacuum...
  13. jamie8954

Soot on the back (PD130)

mine has a smoky map - nohting to worry about
  14. jamie8954

To the Steelers I go... silly boy

get a locking wheel nut remover from halfords
  15. jamie8954

Sidelight not working

sorted it, it was the wiring loom inside the light
  16. jamie8954

Sidelight not working

what year is your car ?
  17. jamie8954

Sidelight not working

thats abit daft isnt it lol , dont suppose you know which fuse is it off top of your head do you mate ? its drivers side light Cheers
  18. jamie8954

Sidelight not working

Hi, Sidelight isnt working had the headlight out all looks plugged in fine tested it with multimeter its not gettin power ? could this be a fuse as all the others are wroking in the same headlight IE indicator main beam high beam.... Thanks in advance
  19. jamie8954

Hybrid TDI PD150

i got mine from AET turbos wakefield , they advised me they dont like hybridding your old 1 now but take yours in as an exchange and knock you abit of money off
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise