Search results

1. **Breaking** 418.5bhp (Parts list pg24) Joe's (GT3071R) Ibiza Cupra R

such a sleeper mate top work, if it wasnt for the seats i would of thought nothing of it lol how much more wrong could i be spoken so many times with james (judd) about your car cant believe ive seen it and didnt get to go in it!
  2. **Breaking** 418.5bhp (Parts list pg24) Joe's (GT3071R) Ibiza Cupra R

joe were you at southend last night im sure i spotted you?
  3. moving the maf

aaah i see, i didnt know these were wideband :)
  4. moving the maf

if this is the case how come the hybrid turbos for the mk3 ibiza you use a bam leon cupra R housing with the ibiza element in it? therefore making the smaller element fit in the bigger housing? how does thiswork?
  5. Official 1/4 Mile Thread

dont worry joe i will be hitting pod and will update my rr soon enough ;)
  6. Official 1/4 Mile Thread

wouldnt mind seeing times present time. see how far mods have changed performance. how much more advanced maps and bolt on mods etc. see how they have effected times.
  7. What else needs changing with Rods? LCR

i run ko4 hybrid at the 300bhp mark on my ibiza would reccomend doing rods its been said over and over. my mapper wouldnt even touch one without rods as he is that sure it wont last! when doing rods its not worth just bolting them on is the common route as its all out you may aswell replace it...
  8. Strange one, cupra losing temp whilst driving..

had this. as above thermostat
  9. Ko4 boost pipe size

anyone want my sfs 3inch tip for ko4 converted ibiza? hand made by sfs for me only has n75 port and dump valve port so no wasted take offs and nasty bolts and blanks filling holes etc. 07817467080
  10. my gt30 nitrous ibiza cupra project

do we have any links to this vid :)
  11. fitting a turbo

if its still ko3 fitment search for the mk3 cupra parts numbers list its all in there
  12. air filter

:cartman:
  13. ibiza cupra ko4 hybrid project

quick vid before i ripped her to bits :rolleyes: http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/jamesjudd1/?action=view&current=738e27f7.mp4
  14. Roll Cage Picture Request

i did wonder if they were the same, i wonder why they dont advertise this though??
  15. Roll Cage Picture Request

what omp cage did you buy as i cant find one listed for the mk3?? found just about everything else typically :rolleyes:
  16. mods help please

i will second that........... :cartman:
  17. mods help please

its been discussed over and over ko3s will only leave you wanting more power they just dont cut it trust me ive made that mistake.....
  18. Sad to see my car going :(

and a few more and a few more and a few more untill your blind drunk enough to warrant doing it lol and scream......... mINOR!!! LOL!
  19. ibiza cupra ko4 hybrid project

so i was having a skim through and realised i hadnt updated for absolutely ages so here goes fully mapped and run in made 297bhp and 294lbs torque had to be really pulled back as the stock ko4 manifold was not handling the egt and needed sorting before melting everything in its way :-o. really...
  20. Sad to see my car going :(

so many good bits on your car joe cant believe your breaking her for parts many many bargains to be had people!!!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.