Search results

1. s1l3nc3r

Remap or not?

Arnt revo still doing the free 5 hour trial..????
  2. s1l3nc3r

New bits.

Pics...;)
  3. s1l3nc3r

New bits.

Yea. That's the only bit I'm not really happy with is where I had to splice a new section onto it but it shows up much more in the pictures than it does in the flesh so it doesn't really bother me that much.
  4. s1l3nc3r

New bits.

Didn't find it that hard really. Just take your time with it. the stuff becomes really pliable when heated a bit so it's much easyer to get round the corners etc. Looks good. Ur handles are the same as mine with all the scrathes on the handle etc so I had to stretch it quite a bit to ge...
  5. s1l3nc3r

New bits.

What you all think..?
  6. s1l3nc3r

My flash red mk3 ibiza cupra...from then to now...

Quick update on my car. Been playing with the carbon fibre stuff from 3M today so covered a few bits... had a bit of trouble with the handles so had to try and splice a bit onto it, it shows more in the photos then in the flesh because of the flash. Let me know what you think...
  7. s1l3nc3r

will these fit with many problems..?

Ok mate. Cheers for the info. I will keep that in mind. I'm hoping I can get away with the 20 mm spacers on the rear I've got at the moment being that they are still only 16".
  8. s1l3nc3r

will these fit with many problems..?

Not very good with wheel offsets etc. Was looking at getting a set of these http://www.rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_products.asp?productid=2&rangeid=1&product=Grid In 16 x 7j the offset is et40 i no the ibiza is et38 so im not sure what spacers etc i would need if any... Thanks.
  9. s1l3nc3r

sports cat or de-cat??

get it to a custom place and get them to make the cat removable...Thats what im going to be doing to mine next week hopefully...:)
  10. s1l3nc3r

Turbosmart owners

Took mine off in the end. Was nice and loud etc but car seemed to lag a bit more with it on compaired to the 007p even tried doing it all the way up to tight and it made no odds.
  11. s1l3nc3r

I think someone is lieing..

I believe he is referring to the picture of the very standard looking engine bay... Looks in a bit of a state to me though, why would you hack at the rear bumper when it already has a nice bit cut out of it... :blink:
  12. s1l3nc3r

Which FPR?

If your sticking with AMD for your stage 2 map then you will need a 4bar fpr they did when they done stage 2 with mine. they should be able to supply you with one when they map it, again they did with me. Like emlyn said you dont need injectors etc with a k03s. you can run it on a stage 1 map...
  13. s1l3nc3r

spacers.

Ive not heard of anyone having any problems with them.
  14. s1l3nc3r

spacers.

20mm if you have the standar wheels mate. Get the hubcentric ones and you cant go wrong.
  15. s1l3nc3r

Think my bottom end just went

Thats shite news mate. :( Id be looking at getting him to sort out the mess he has made of things for next to nothing if its his neglegence that has caused it...
  16. s1l3nc3r

007p tsssssh noise :-/

Its the yellow spring he needs on the 007p because of the higher boost he is running.
  17. s1l3nc3r

Urgent part number needed.

Cheers for that mate your a life saver. Il give them a ring again and see if i can confirm it with what they got. :)
  18. s1l3nc3r

Urgent part number needed.

Had my clutch fitted yesterday and during fitting the garage decided it would be good fun to break my speedo drive on the gearbox so now my speedo isnt working untill i get a new one.:censored: Phoned the stealers and they were a little less than helpfull. Does anyone no the part number...
  19. s1l3nc3r

007p tsssssh noise :-/

:no: the 007p is a fully reserc valve no atmos dump with it. You will still get some noise with the 007p but not as much as you would a part reserc valve.
  20. s1l3nc3r

Lemmiwinks/unisettings.

Had that before when my middle section came away from my cat. Was loud as fook.lol.