Search results

1. Electrical Issue

I would check the wiring between the door and the pillar on all the doors (including tailgate). This is a notorious failing point - the wires are very thin and snap over time causing various weird electrical problems. I would almost guarantee that you will have a broken wire. It's an easy fix if...
  2. Wheel alignment/tracking issues??

I have some minor issues with the steering being pulled towards the "tramlines" (where the road has been worn away by volume of traffic) in the road when travelling at slow speeds but other than that it drives nice.
  3. Wheel alignment/tracking issues??

I would have thought that that would still be under manufacturers warranty. Maybe take it to a different Seat dealership.
  4. Wheel alignment/tracking issues??

By "67" I assume you mean almost new. I would be seriously worried if a new vehicle was tracking that badly. Have you had it tracked with a laser ? I would take it to a different wheel alignment centre and get them to see if they can locate the fault. It normally does not take much adjustment to...
  5. Fuse Diagram.

thread is fuse layout on 2014 alhambra
  6. Fuse Diagram.

Hi Rampage. On the VWAudiforum.co.uk under Alhambra there is a list of fuse locations for a 2014 Alhambra. It is very hard to read but might be a starting point for you.
  7. Drive Shafts

There didn't appear to be any wear on the intermediate shaft but as I had already bought it and it seemed a bit dull to fit new splines into old drive I fitted a new intermediary as well.
  8. Drive Shafts

I replaced with aftermarket ones, use good quality wheel bearings. Ride feels OK. Drive shafts are easy to replace - undo main hub nut (crack the nut with wheel still on the floor as it's very tight). Undo the six allen bolts on inboard side of drive shaft (drivers side is a split shaft with a...
  9. Drive Shafts

If there is nothing wrong with them I would not change them. I have just replaced for the first time both drive shafts and wheel bearings at 123,000 miles and only now because there was a slight drone coming from nearside wheel bearing.
  10. heater plug

H. Trying to find out what the part number is for the glow plug in my Auxiliary heater. Vehicle is 2.0 TDi 2008 model 140 bhp. I can find suppliers for 115 bhp and lower models but no one for the 140 bhp model. Cannot understand why the glow plug would be different in the heater for different...
  11. Location of speakers (2010-)

No problem.
  12. Location of speakers (2010-)

Hi Probably of no use to you but my older shape Alhambra has Small treble speakers on dash (2). Bass speaker in each door (4). Small treble in rear doors (2). Small Wideband speaker either side of rear area (2). So that's a total of 10 The tweeters and trebles are only small.
  13. 2012 Alhambra cambelt

It is safer to change a cam belt on age rather than mileage and whilst your mileage is very low I would be tempted to change the cam belt for peace of mind. Cheaper to change the belt/water pump than cost of engine rebuild. Fairly easy job to do.
  14. 2006 onwards 2.0 TDI reliabilty

Sounds very much like mine. I hope you enjoy it.
  15. 2006 onwards 2.0 TDI reliabilty

My stylance has had problem with the aux heater which turned out to be a glow plug fault. All the Alhambra's suffer from door/wiring faults because gauge of wiring is so small but it's no great problem to solder in new sections of wire. I have had no problem with water ingress at all on my...
  16. chip

No I believe Mk 2 guess the engine size is probably 1998cc but classed as 2.0l
  17. chip

2.0 Diesel
  18. chip

OK. Thanks. Maybe not then.
  19. chip

Anyone tried one of the cheaper tuning chips (as advertised on a well known auction site) on a 2 Litre Alhambra. If so a/ Was it any good. b/ Was there much of a performance or torque increase. c/ Did it smoke. Thanks
  20. Eberspacher problem

It didn't say anything about Glow plugs just that it had flamed out 5 times.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise