1. jezza49

vag-com maidstone

cheers matey i will message him
  2. jezza49

vag-com maidstone

anyone please???
  3. jezza49

lumpy starting tdi??

cheers sssstew that settles that one :redface: yeah it had alot mate, cylinder, pistons, crank, rods, new timing belt oil filter ect ect, i did have a service at 600miles and it does have a warranty but mate the place was a dive and wont be going there again, it was all done through my...
  4. jezza49

vag-com maidstone

Hey Peeps! Anyone in the maidstone or surrounding area with vag-com that could help me:D? need to be plugged in for fault check ect...... thanks in advance jezza
  5. jezza49

lumpy starting tdi??

Hi Georgebibizafr Thanks for your reply, basicly its had every thing other than new bottom casings, i couldnt see anything on the reicept for a fuel filter and the reason the engine was changed was due to hydrolock ie water ingress which could be a good reason to get fuel filter changed just...
  6. jezza49

lumpy starting tdi??

Hi Guys, I have been doing a search but can not seem to find what im after, i have a 2004 seat leon tdi 150 cupra, it had basicly a new engine a few months ago and all seemed fine, it now seems to be smoking more than normal not mayjor but more than normal, power seems to be fine and punchy...
  7. jezza49

TDI leon,slammed on porsche wheels , painted (no more stone chips!)

looking good there mate wheels looking good! shame about your mate mucking one up! i refurbed all mine just to have a garage damage one then say they didnt do it damn jokers! where abouts in kent are you? i will keep an eye out for you!
  8. jezza49

Turbo blown - Hydraulic Lock!!! Help!

im in the same boat to matey but mine was down to water for hydroloc, two months ive been waiting for mine back new head pistons cranks ect ect not good, im not much help im afraid but hope it all gets sorted for you and faster than mine :cry: good luck!
  9. jezza49

Show us your mk1 leon tdi's!!!!

this is mine, aint seen it for two months with an ongoing insurance claim:cry: [/IMG] not great pics.....
  10. jezza49

Black's Leon project

looking good there matey loving the brakes and the rear door mod[B)]
  11. jezza49

new pics of my leon mk1

that looks top mate as everyone is saying keep em!
  12. jezza49

fancy photos-my mk3 cupra

car and pics look great buddy, so got to get mine cleaned up proply and get some decent pictures taken....
  13. jezza49

Probee's Red Leon Cupra R - Karma Detailing the Beast

a top job there the car looks great! i so need to get mine done! maz if you dont mind would you pm me price details atall......again great job and car looks mint....
  14. jezza49

do i need to......

ok bud thanks for your reply, so really need it on vag com or at dealer ect?? anyone in maidstone area willing to help if they have vag com for a beer??;)
  15. jezza49

My LEON 150ps TDI gallery

nice pics there matey, liking the colour choice with the wheels and mirrors:D
  16. jezza49

do i need to......

hi guys, I have a 2004 cupra tdi 150, ive owned it for about a year and a half, a month ago i fitted a piper turbo back full system non baffled, recently i find its not performing as well as expected, turbo dont seem to kick in that great ect, but it seems to be diffrent from a day to day...
  17. jezza49

BANANA-Seat leon t.p 1.8T 20V

good choice with the wheels fella, very cool pics
  18. jezza49

Leon tdi- fully resprayed SLAMMAGE- COILLIES ON!

yeah the sound is good, not over the top but you know its there, just going to mod the air box next as everyone says its the best thing to do as a next step, i was going to space mine but to be honest im happy the ways it sits now, get picks up when your done fella its coming along nicely!!:D
  19. jezza49

Picture Request - Alloys

y thank you i really like the colour of yours too :D
  20. jezza49

Picture Request - Alloys

Heres mine.. [/IMG]
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.