Search results

1. daboy3000

My beloved Mk1 has gone.

I am poor, why do you think I'm buying a boxster? If I was rich I would have a 911 turbo. Anywho I like it and that's all that matters. Laters haters
  2. daboy3000

HELP! Front indicator has fallen out of the holder :\

LOL. Tie a magnet to a piece of string!
  3. daboy3000

My beloved Mk1 has gone.

This :D
  4. daboy3000

My beloved Mk1 has gone.

Have now sold my FR+ and moved on to something else, as i mainly hung out in the mk1 section, i just wanted to say thanks to all those people who helped answer my questions and making me feel welcome. Maybe one day i'll get the missus into one, but untill then, Good bye. Ben :(
  5. daboy3000

show us your yellow ibiza's

nice car adam
  6. daboy3000

Buying FR TDI

Wow, my leon only gets just under 60mpg
  7. daboy3000

Anyone Used These Remap Companies?

It might be worth traveling to make sure it gets done right.
  8. daboy3000

Goodbye Leon

Oh my!
  9. daboy3000

18" tyres - recommendations

I've always like pirelli for there price and quality
  10. daboy3000

will these wheels look good...help....asap

If they fit they will stick out illegally. Copy and paste the link from the address bar
  11. daboy3000

Side Indicator removal

Whats the best technique to do this, want to change the bulbs to remove the orange but remember snapping these on other cars in the past. I know its something like pushing them to one side and then pulling the other but which way round is it?
  12. daboy3000

Best tyres for 04 leon cupra tdi and does anyone have a TDI tuning box fitted?

Don't buy a tuning box, save your money for a remap or you'll be changing your sensor every 6 months
  13. daboy3000

Which car stereo?????

Alpine iDA
  14. daboy3000

Mk1 LCR short-listed on the poll for Autocar's best hot hatch ever!!

The list has a mk1 golf 16v, pretty sure they never made one of those. Edit: they have corrected it on the actually click list.
  15. daboy3000

Is it possible to turn off the turbo via a controller?

Its not all bad, mine goes like stink and I even managed to get 54mpg on an 80 mile trip the other day.
  16. daboy3000

For all you diesel owners!!

That doesn't really mean anything, you may have a heavy foot and was racing everywhere or was driving Miss daisy. And from one line on your fuel gauge to another is not a scientific messurement, you may have been on a hill and would throw the gauge out. Going by the trip computer i got 54mpg...
  17. daboy3000

headunit problems

^what lee says
  18. daboy3000

FINALLY - honeycombe debadged leon FR / Cupra grille!!! opinions??

I can't find it, you got a link? edit: just realised this thread is years old
  19. daboy3000

Glitter Or Not

Or take your car back and get them to fix it. You paid for a job, if you're not happy with it don't accept it.
  20. daboy3000

Cam belt change when on pd 150 ?

40k or 4years is what Seat told me
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.