Search results

1. T108

Exhaust down pipe trouble?

your going to have to get someone to fabricate you a new downpipe, a good custom exhaust shop should be capable.
  2. T108

Exhaust down pipe trouble?

thats not a k04 it looks more like a small framed Garret based on what the exhaust housing looks like, possibly a t28 or similar, need more pictures to be sure
  3. T108

front mount grill mod?

do you mean like this? pretty easy to do, requirs a little plastic welding if you want it done properly
  4. T108

2015 Cupra ?

No metion at my dealer 2 weeks ago of it being discontiuned, again was talked though options and factory lead times, i didn't buy one though as they had a very low milage 11plate Boc for like half the price!
  5. T108

what have you done to your car today ?

well that one fits, most others should also, but this style plate attached at 4 locations will add much more stiffness than a bar typre rear brace
  6. T108

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350628542081?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
  7. T108

Got the brace trom ebay, its a raceland item, comes in a horible silver colour so i sprayed it anthacite. best mod for rear end handling since Rear ARB
  8. T108

Fitted cheap Unibrace copy, across behind the rear seats, impressed with how much its increased rear body stiffness
  9. T108

Leon Cupra R - Melted piston *pics*

You cant liner it but could overbore the block and fit bigger forged pistons, rude to not do the rods too however it would be cheeper to just find a good second hand bottom end. you'll want to get to the bottom of why you melted the piston though first or it'll just happen again! is it a std...
  10. T108

remapping in poole area.

i used VAS works for my revo, was very happy with them
  11. T108

Replaced perished fuel hoses (the ones to the fuel rail) for the second time in a year, this time used stainless braided hoses with a black pvc overbraid word of advise dont buy halfords fuel hose as thats what i'd used 6 months ago and it had cracked up as bad as the origonal 13 year old ones!
  12. T108

my sub 10quid catch tank build

you'll have to post up pictures of your finished item
  13. T108

I had some knocking around, but pretty sure you can pick it up in halfords under the body repair section, they sell it for bodging body repairs with fiberglass and filler!
  14. T108

What psi boost spike are people hitting?

is it wrong that mine bearly spikes at all, maybe goes to 20 and back to 19psi dropping off towards the redline. makes requested boost at 82% duty cycle
  15. T108

quick snap of how much crap has been collected so far
  16. T108

Fitting a catch can?

looked at that top one myself, at first glance seems good, 18mm inlets, but the vent outlet pipe under that filter is only about 10mm so resticts the flow back out massivley. will cause pressure to build up in the crank case. I made my own in the end for less than a tenner As for the...
  17. T108

here a picture of it plumbed back into the tip. shame i didn't design the outlet facing the other way as a combination of that and the cheap hosing that seems to colapse in flat if you bend it too much means its quite a long route back to the tip, will rework this at some point with better hosing.
  18. T108

no need as its plumbed into the TIP, pre turbo, not back into the inlet manifold, it wont see boost pressure
  19. T108

will try and get a couple of photos of it plumbed back into the inlet today if its not raining!
  20. T108

back into the inlet is fine for me, its catching the bulk of the cack, plus it means crank case under vacuum when on boost which is better for ring sealing.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise