Search results

1. Forged engine for sale?

Imagine if you'd have bought that!!!!
  2. Forged engine for sale?

Feck! He was asking a grand for that block :O
  3. Forged engine for sale?

You sure I'm sure when I spoke with him before it was unless it's another block
  4. Forged engine for sale?

Callum Knox is selling one on v.a.s.s on Facebook He lives local to me I've had stuff off him before seems a good guy
  5. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Nay worries!
  6. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Hi mate sorry for late reply 06a 133 782!
  7. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Grayboy - did you get sorted I can't fine the part number but I can ring midland vw to query it if you need me to? 4 figures doesn't sound good - my tt just failed mot on cv gaiter, ball joint, levelling sensor AND emissions! :@ Oh well! you can't take it with you! Should be able to sort it...
  8. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Aye it ain't that hard ill see if I can get the part number!
  9. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Grayboy - I don't have the part numbers to hand - although I recommend doing a boost / vac leak test with soapy water and be sure what ur replacing is at fault! The hose section I replaced runs from the suction jet pump to the offside of the inlet mani and then connects to the brake vac line...
  10. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Yeah there is load more power - like a different car! How would a catch can solve the issues with this pipe? What's a 17705? Fault code?
  11. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Thank you 747_727! I ended up popping down midland Vw for them to id the part - they also ordered for me- fitted and woah this baby moves now! Noticed when I was putting it all back together that my suction jet pump had gone too again midland vw sorted me out and way hey! I now have a decent...
  12. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Thanks matey!
  13. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Yes mate!
  14. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

It's the melted one in the second pic
  15. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Can you tell from these mate? Thanks for the help guys!
  16. VAC Leak 1.8T BAM

Hi all, Did a boost /vac leak test on my tt 225 last night (i know it's not a leon) discovered I have a rather large leak in the vac side of things and need some advice on how best to put it right. Here is where said leak is under the inlet manifold - not entirely sure what the hose is...
  17. vag-com in odbury, west midlands?

If your stuck mate I live in cannock work in smethwick? Not sure if your already sorted tho!
  18. Bwa TFSI rusty cylinder head :'(

Do you think a length of threaded rod would work?? What size is the thread if so???
  19. Bwa TFSI rusty cylinder head :'(

Thank gawd then!!! There is a hellva lot of crap down there then maybe it just needs a good clean??? ill pull the plug and get some pics!! Coil pack has already been replaced so thats fine its just the aperture/ thread i was worried about! How can i clean it all out tho without taking the head...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.