Search results

1. Dave_88

Vmr 710 19"

No worries mate :) good luck and let me know how it goes ;) and get some pics up after all my hard work :whistle: :p
  2. Dave_88

Vmr 710 19"

they were 18x9j not 19" but with an offset of ET46 IIRC. With coilovers all the way down :) 19" would have squeezed in there no problem. Heres some pics of my various wheels I had on the car before I sold it to wet your apertite....
  3. Dave_88

How can I make these fit 12" steelies

18" steelies are the largest but you would need mk1 audi TT space savers. IIRC transporters only use 16s and touregs are 5x130 PCD :headhurt: yup yup yup [B)]
  4. Dave_88

Vmr 710 19"

There you go mate. Thats a 215/35/18 on a 9j so you get an idea. just have a search on google images for some 19" pics.... http://carview-img02.bmcdn.jp/minkara/note/000/001/002/632/1002632/p2.jpg Ive never had a problem with stretch and MOT :)
  5. Dave_88

The way I see it is if you like it, do it. dont even think about what people think. People called me stupid for putting 16" banded steels on my leon but it worked and looked awesome.
  6. Dave_88

Vmr 710 19"

erm....just do it.....it'll be fine :lol: il try find a pics now for you of my stretch
  7. Dave_88

:clap: this man talks sense! Dont be scared and just do it ;)
  8. Dave_88

Vmr 710 19"

No worries mate here to help :) Yeah 215/35s if your planning on coilovers otherwise you will be paying out £ twice for tyres of different sizes. Like I said, if you testfit before you get the tyres if will give you an idea of how they will sit then you can plan around that. Im not sure...
  9. Dave_88

Yup and he got told how to get his to fit properly using 2 sets of trims :whistle: Well you should know not to fill threads full of useless spam then :doh:
  10. Dave_88

Licence Plate Bulbs

Daryl you should have text me and I could have told you that :lol: Carss looking nice with my old bonnet bra on BTW ;)
  11. Dave_88

Well the proper way of doing it is by using 2 set of wheel trims. Sorry for helping out by answering the OPs question rather than spamming his thread with a load of :w4nk: sorry keyboard warriors!! @max4beats if you need any pointers give me a PM mate seeing as these spammers wont ;)
  12. Dave_88

Vmr 710 19"

Sorry bud had to take a wee trip to Asda :redface: lol All this nonsense about stretch tyres been unsafe I think is a load of :w4nk: IMO. Ive never had any problems and neither have any of my mates and I always drive my car hard :whistle: 215/35/19s would definately stop the rubbage onto...
  13. Dave_88

All you do it cut the tabs off the 16" trims and cable tie those onto the 13" trims so they sit flush :) if that makes sense? I think they look awesome mate ;) DO IT!!
  14. Dave_88

Vmr 710 19"

same with yours mate....hmmm
  15. Dave_88

pd160 EGR .....and a few questions

Yes I no this I was just saying it had already been mapped :p Im not bothered about the light anyway as my leon was the same
  16. Dave_88

Vmr 710 19"

IM HERE!!! :D right if I was you mate I would ditch the 235 tyres as they will definately rub even without your car being lowered. Sell them on. If your going to lower the car I would go for a 215/35/19 tyre. Will give it a nice subtle stretch and bring the tread of the tyre inside the arch so...
  17. Dave_88

cheers guys :) cars already been mapped by custom code
  18. Dave_88

Just got hold of a mk4 ibiza cupra tdi pd160 on a 54 plate. a couple of questions... 1. What is the engine code? 2. Is the EGR the same as a pd130 or 150? As I want to get a delete kit for it. 3. What turbos do they use? Im also intersted in a hybrid so what do people recommend? Thanks...
  19. Dave_88

Overrun shudder

Old dervs for you im guessing. My old mk1 tolly TD 90 was the same. My mk1 tolly 1.9D drove nice than the TD ever did
  20. Dave_88

My Ibiza sctdi

I want the Belmont!!! Nice Bezza aswell
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.