Search results

1. Engine bay woes

If you could mate that would be great. Looking at the pic, any idea if I'll need to pick up any parts? Ben
  2. Engine bay woes

Hi all, I've just bought my 225 LCR and I'm having a few issues in the engine bay. The car runs and drives great but the pipe work in the engine bay looks shocking and all over the place. Can anyone describe what the various bits are and what my best course of action would be? I want to ditch...
  3. Back again MK1 LCR

Hi all, My name is Ben and live in Fareham, Hampshire. Yesterday I picked up a MK1 LCR 225 on an 04 plate in black. Very happy with it so far. It needs a little tidying but was quite cheap so it will be worth the effort. I have previously had a 210 LCR and another 225 LCR that were...
  4. Maf

Cheers for all the replies! Did some searching too and OEM seems the way to go! James - Have you still got the dump valve for sale?! :p
  5. Maf

Hey there, Where is the best place to get a maf sensor from for my LCR? I've seen some non-genuine ones for a third of the price of OE ones. Are these any good or will they create more problems? Cheers Ben
  6. jamex springs

I've had them on my LCR for approx 6 months and they've been great. Very good value. However, the LCR shocks leave a lot to be desired for hence why I'll be changing them soon. Ben
  7. BMW 320D 2 Stage Paint Correction Detail - Gleam the Beemer!

Cracking work, it looks awesome!
  8. My lcr progress so far...

Looks great fella, perfect ride height and stance! Ben
  9. Bete Noir's Black Mk1 Leon Cupra R

That looks really nice mate, love the stance. How do you find the ride on the coilovers? Ben
  10. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

You have gone proper nuts with the carbon but it really sets your car apart from the rest. Cracking job and some great inspiration!! Ben
  11. P10 got -->lcr

Looks good mate. Funnily enough my LCR that I bought a few months ago came from Newbury! Ben
  12. Craigus's Black LCR project thread (Recent update )

Looks great fella! Nice knob by the way. :lol:
  13. Mr Wookie's LCR - It's Back (although it never actually left.)

Hi there, Just read your thread from the start and although you had some bad luck to start the car is looking pretty damn good! Nice results at the RR day too. Ben
  14. Black FR TDI correct and protected

Looks great!! I really need to get someone to sort out my LCR! Ben
  15. Weekend of car detailing

The results look great fella! Ben
  16. Updated Sachs Clutch/fly and pflo Mk2 Leona Cupra last pages

The JOM kit will do the job admirably!! I had some on my E46 for 2 years and they were cracking!! Ben
  17. Ben's Cheap and Cheerful LCR

Cheers! I actually got it from ebay of all places. It is genuine though. £30 delivered. Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-SPORT-K1-6-SPEED-GEAR-KNOB-NEW_W0QQitemZ270450530875QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ef81b9a3b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14...
  18. Short shifter prices

I've just fitted a THS short shifter to my LCR and it's awesome. Only £50 plus delivery. Ben
  19. Ben's Cheap and Cheerful LCR

A quick update: I've finally got round to fitting a few bits. A THS shortshifter found it's way onto the car this morning which was nice. After struggling with it yesterday (not getting it off, getting it to work) I realised that the gear lever wasn't in the neutral position in the car when...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.