Search results

1. Anyone recognise this plate (W11 LK*)

:whistle:thats my old one. I will pm you when you have enogh posts
  2. lack of boost

Could possibly be but with no codes showing up I would be tempted to check all the piping first before spending on coil packs an plugs but fair point.
  3. lack of boost

Check the pipe that goes from underneath the front injector rail to the dv for splits
  4. Cam belt change

Think it differs around the country. I would guess around 400 on average. Make sure you get the water pump changed at the same time as well.
  5. lack of boost

Or post in the vag com help section see if some one local to you will have a look;)
  6. My boot wont open. Help

have a look at this see if its the same problemhttp://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=114846&highlight=boot+open
  7. lack of boost

get it on vag com
  8. Time to trade in/be sensible? What is high mileage?

I would get rid but its personal choice £500 on a car with that mileage. For me is too much if you can gaurantee no more "major money" soonish then go for it.
  9. LCR 18" Alloys?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Cupra-Leon-18-Alloy-LCR-FR_W0QQitemZ290381636246QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item439c182296
  10. LCR 18" Alloys?

try this. lcr 18" alloy You kept it then shaun?
  11. LCR 18" Alloys?

There is one on e bay at the mo starting at £50 with £20 postage think it got 4 days left
  12. LCR 18" Alloys?

Dealers i think are about £350 a piece. best bet is keep checking e bay and for sale on here. I just sold one for £100 on e bay in good condition for a rough guide for you.
  13. Leon Cupra R or Honda Civic Type R

I owned both cars for about 2 years each. The ctr was standard. The lcr was mapped to 265. The lcr was much quicker and much more practical ( for family ). The lcr cost a lot more to look after. So just bear in the mind the after costs as well
  14. Alarm help!

Could be worth opening the boot an spraying a bit of wd on the lock. Maybe worth a try
  15. Alarm help!

I think there is a "common fault" on the boot lid to do with the solenoid if i remember right. Im sure you will find somat if you have a search
  16. tick over like a bag of spanners

Would just be guessing without vag com but I would doubt it is a coil pack. Unplugging the maf would not make it run better if it was.
  17. Red light flash from water temp gauge. Cold weather.

You need to give the 2 prongs a scrape in the coolant tank with a screw driver that should clear it. It is usually just a buid up of scale on the prongs. Loads of threads on this it all ways happens.
  18. tick over like a bag of spanners

Most probably the maf if running better when un plugged but def check it with vag com before buying a new maf as you just never know
  19. vag com code 16555

It does yes
  20. vag com code 16555

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/index.php/16555/P0171/000369 Have a look here it may help
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.