Search results

1. Wonder if i'm on to something........

Great, just sold mine as it did it for the first time last weekend. I swapped it for a leon fr tdi. Wish i had read this before i swapped :(
  2. Advice with part-exing to Seat

Forecourts as a general rule work on £1500 ontop of a px so something selling fro around 4 is approx 2.5k. its a very rough and basic effort, but if they are selling at that price it wont be far off
  3. Clifford Alarm Systems

I was going to say toad alarms too
  4. finally sorted :) now the fun begins !

Maybe run it in and make sure this one lasts 3 days first, before doing anything
  5. Age n insurance for bocs??

24, 8yrs NCB Cupra £318
  6. Cupra tyres from new?

Never knew that, may have a look into it!
  7. Cupra tyres from new?

dpeneds if you swap them for a noisier tyre. In response to tyre handling etc, i suppose its down to the individuals driving style. I dont think that the perellis live up to price tag, when there are far superior tyres for a similar price. i agree that the esp, and lack of feel through the...
  8. had boc 2 days already needs new DSG!!

It may not work because your not going down the correct route. Do it propwerly reject the car and order a new onefrom esle where!
  9. Cupra tyres from new?

I find the tyres far from predictable, the grip they possess is good, but when worked hard the grip doesnt slowly fade and start to push on the tyres give up completely, usually a bit of the front end and then the back end says hello as it tries to over take you. They are worse than top end...
  10. Cupra tyres from new?

I H8 the perellis! Fancy swapping only done 4k on em and cash your way :D Bridgestone tyres are defiantley better than the p's im running.
  11. FR TDi first service = different car

prob just a pyschological thing?
  12. Can you repair scratched glass?

Try Google?
  13. Lack of FR TSI's for sale

Private, or trade? First sevice done by dealer, alloy condition, tyre con, tax?
  14. Can you repair scratched glass?

It will most probably be a paste that is very slightly abrasive and will slowly buff the glass back to a smooth finish Just dont go over kill and follow instructions
  15. Can you repair scratched glass?

You used to be able to get a glass filler for glass lenses its a polymer based product, but somewhere there must be something to repair superficial scratches, try autoglym glass polish
  16. £700???!!!!

They were up at £850 a month ago! I think its very good of him to knock £150 quid off :lol:
  17. Big step up

I think what most people forget here is, YOU control the throttle pedal. It can go as fast or as slow as you like. Most young drivers are very inexperienced and some down right dangerous, others like myself have been fortunate enough to race bikes, karts and cars and as a result have...
  18. Did you know the Cupra is Insurance Group 4

I struggle dto get 30's on my clio. I can get 40's in the cupra. Unfortunatley the cupra just isnt up there with the clio in terms of handling. But the ibiza stands and looks so much better, the interior is a 100 times better than the clio, with far less rattles too
  19. question for a work collegue

Must be spoiler :(
  20. The Cupra/Bocanegra Engine Amplifier

Mine wont make much noise at mid revs in 7th gear on a motorway. It will when going through the gears fast, but not motorway. I wouldnt want it to make that noise all the time.