Search results

1. _chris_

Options affecting Leon lead times

Today was the day. Cupra has finally turned up. Been a long wait since end of July.
  2. _chris_

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The day has finally come. Took delivery of the cupra 300 today. Worth the wait.
  3. _chris_

Nice. Getting mine in 7 days. Not that I’m counting.
  4. _chris_

Didn’t see my 300 sc in white sat there did you? Apparently it’s at the dealer waiting
  5. _chris_

My order is with jcb. They have been great for me. I also added acc after I’d ordered and before I had a confirmed build week. They did it straight away for me.
  6. _chris_

Mines arrived in the UK. Apparently it’s Sat at the dock waiting. The wait is nearly over.
  7. _chris_

My confirmed week was this week. So hopefully mines sat waiting to go on the same ship. Feels like progress now.
  8. _chris_

I’ve just had a call from domonic to say my 300 is confirmed 48. THey must be sorting all he orders out now as I was week 8 before.
  9. _chris_

I now have a build week of 48. With delivery end December early jan. some progress.
  10. _chris_

Let us know how you get on. The case manager who keeps calling me to tell me it’s delayed said he has no influence over the production department so would be good to know what they offer others.
  11. _chris_

I’ve found the case managers job is just to inform you it’s late. They don’t have any say over build weeks apparently.
  12. _chris_

What colour have you got? Wish mine came that quick ordered my cupra sc week after you and have no build week yet. :cry:
  13. _chris_

Cupra sc dsg Only option adaptive cruise Was unconfirmed build week 9. Last call of seat this week I now have no build week at all Ordered 27th July.
  14. _chris_

SEAT Factory Lead Times

Ordered a cupra end of July been told build week 9 (Feb/March) then it’s got to be delivered. It’s a joke.
  15. _chris_

No one knows. Non of us can get one delivered. :cartman:
  16. _chris_

I ordered mine end of July. SEAT uk rang me yesterday. Still showing as a Feb 18 build week. Think they just build one when they fancy it.
  17. _chris_

I had a call yesterday to say I’m still showing a build week of Feb. Jealous of you lot getting them soon.
  18. _chris_

Ordered my cupra sc end of July. Was told 15 weeks. Then it went to build week 45 now been told build week 8 19th Feb. Really hope this isn't the final date and it is brought forward!! Don't know how the dealers can quote the original times when signing up for it then just let you down.
  19. _chris_

Anyone had any confirmed build dates lately? Ordered mine 27th July. Just been told provisional build week of week 8 19th Feb!! Bit shocked to be honest. That's on a cupra sc dsg
  20. _chris_

Just ordered a 300 SC dsg. got the long wait now. A week in and it already feels like a lifetime.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.