Search results

1. Rael

Excessive condensation and ice inside windscreen

Do a search mate, plenty of posts on this. I got this on mine, I think it's a common problem. SEAT replaced some sort of skin inside my doors blaming them for letting water in...but it made little difference, and I never really sorted the problem!
  2. Rael

does the aero front bumper often catch on speedbumps etc?

Nah, you'd be going some to ground out mate
  3. Rael

Your 2 best - Mk2

4. Rael

Front Grille Help!!

just yank it, mine came straight off, you just got to show it who's boss!
  5. Rael

Emptied my Catch Can WTF!!!

What on earth is a catch can?!
  6. Rael

Esp

hahah cheers Nath...maybe that's half my problem!!! That is what I mean though, if the system didn't cut power, the spin can be controlled by the foot, feeling the spin and keeping the momentum going. All the syustem achieves is cutting power, which cuts the boost which then takes ages to...
  7. Rael

Esp

Cheers. As its quite wet at the mo, it'll be easier to test! It happened again today, I was pulling out of a junction and needed to boot it a bit, and the bloody traction control jumped in, knocked the turbo out and it all went a bit wobbly. I'd much prefer a bit of controlled wheel spin and a...
  8. Rael

Esp

I'd like to be able to disable the traction control in isolation, because it irritates the bejesus out of me when you get a bit of wheel spin and it cuts power...but, I don't want to turn it all off as (I believe) it turns off the ABS and break assist stuff too. Unless someone can correct me?
  9. Rael

Shake when engine turned off?

Cool, thanks for that. I always feel better going in with a bit of knowledge as opposed ot handing over the keys!
  10. Rael

A few more things done ...

^^^^ seconded, looks good with the twins...
  11. Rael

Shake when engine turned off?

Evening All, Just recently (that I've noticed) when I turn the car off it shakes a bit. The engine doesn't continue to run or anything, it shuts off as it should it just shakes a bit. Is this normal or should I get the garage to look at this at its impending service? Cheers! :)
  12. Rael

whistling tdi

Have you got an old fashioned kettle stuck under the bonnet perhaps?
  13. Rael

Armrest Yet Again...Sorry

No worries Colsey! Sure someone must have a picture? If not I can take one later?
  14. Rael

Armrest Yet Again...Sorry

You don't actually need to screw it in at all. I used number plate sticky pads and its as tight as anything, doesn't move at all. That way, if you ever decide to remove it, or want to sell it separately then it can be removed with zero damage.
  15. Rael

Mk2 Leon TDi Sport

Thanks Marky b :) rich - just for you:
  16. Rael

Coolant loss - 06 TDi Sport

Good stuff :)
  17. Rael

New Pictures of My TSI !

Looking very nice. You've definitely had that lowered, sitting very pretty. :)
  18. Rael

Any photos of 18" and 19" alloys on Mk2 Leon pls?

Another on 19" RS4 Reps... (in sig - use link for more pics)
  19. Rael

What warranty work to get sorted???

Sorry, yes, that is what I meant. Good luck!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members