Search results

1. adp

Ibiza Cupra R?

To add to the engine thing, my mate went through a massive puddle in his 120k miler A3 turbo and we thought the engine had hydraulic locked, wouldnt even turn over and he'd driven it through all the way without easing off! Took the plugs out, covered the holes with a rag, turned the engine over...
  2. adp

what n75

Thread resurrection here! I just got a new n75 from the dealers, they said that the C has been discontinued for the F version so ive got that on there now. Doesnt seem to be as agressive on boost, kind of as if its holding back slightly compared to before. Just another story to add the the...
  3. adp

N249 bypass

People on here need to chill, if all the info you ever needed was available by search then there would never be any new threads. If you're so put out by it then dont read the thread and dont reply. And to answer, it doesnt make a big difference but there is a thread on it as linked by someone...
  4. adp

My Stage 2 Mk3 Ibiza Cupra **RR Results 20/09/09**

I know this car, Rhys' pride and joy! Goes VERY well indeed and looks the nuts on the move [B)] Will be keeping my eyes on this!
  5. adp

Ap coilovers

I had a set on my lupo, set about 60mm drop all round and had absolutely no problems whatsoever. Ive got AP's now on my ibiza and they are really good for the cash but i would have no problems having FK's again, they wore very well in a wet welsh winter. Gave them a quick brush and soap and they...
  6. adp

porsche 928 wheels cool or not?

Silver roses: like these http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/961220.htm Theyre like d90 design but flared at the edge so give nice poke. Only found on 944 S2 models so actually rare! But nice if you can get hold of a set [B)]
  7. adp

Not sure mate, i thought the et on an 8j d90 was 52 but yeah may differ. Im not sure because i didnt end up getting d90s basically because i couldnt be arsed to run polished wheels on my motorway daily and ruin them. I know though that you're safe running 25mm spacers with 8s and 7s d90s. 99%...
  8. adp

These are a bit flat sided so they make the car look a bit more boxish if you get me. Still dont care though, they look badass on the car. Just remember though you're going to need 5x130 > 4x100 adaptors which will be 20 or 25mm and the porsche wheels are ET52 iirc so a 25mm adaptor would give...
  9. adp

FIXED - AYP Cupra problem: Oil & Water temperture getting high?

Mine did this a few times, i even dropped the water and flushed the system and it didnt make a difference. Whacked a new green temp sensor in and its perfect. But 100% check up on the water pump because its game over if that goes. My mates went last month and made hell of a mess.
  10. adp

New Wheel Ideas?

Good price, but if youre going to get them mirror polished and colour coded, the price is going to step up a bit. I still love porsche silver roses, the ones that are off a 944 S2. Would look amazing if you mirror polished them and colour coded the inserts and insides :redface:
  11. adp

Slightly Different Headunit Question!!!???

Im on my phone now but ill find one later. Its primitive but works. When im feeling productive ill give it a go in fibreglass maybe, but keeping it very oem.
  12. adp

New Wheel Ideas?

Steve will sort you out big time! :D
  13. adp

Slightly Different Headunit Question!!!???

Ive done mine, cut the cubby hole bit to fit the headunit. Looks a bit messy, but it sits there ok and works fine for me. And its as OEM as possible because i didnt want pikeys seeing it in the top vents etc and making it really obvious.
  14. adp

HID Problem

I knew i would probably have to send it back, just the hassle now of taking it all out again! Did you just email diane shop and ask for the exchange?
  15. adp

What power is this car running?

Yeah i can vouch for this car as well, no expense spared. And very quick!
  16. adp

HID Problem

Hi guys, Fitted my HID's from diane shop after christmas, and ever since they have been on when you turn them on passenger one ignites for about 5-10 secs then just goes off. But if you put them off and on again then it stays on fine, no problems! Its a bit less bright though than the other...
  17. adp

Have you had a respray? ITS ON THE ROAD!!

More pics please! Looks a top job so far :D
  18. adp

What would you buy first?

So you just bought something you dont know what it does? :doh: If you're looking for a cool mod then HIDs are awesome. Probably my best buy so far for the 40 quid they cost :D
  19. adp

Have you had a respray? ITS ON THE ROAD!!

Sweet youre going with my suggestion :D We used to have an M3 in steel grey with red leather, looked amazing and surprised there weren't more about. Everyone was going for carbon black which never looks clean!
  20. adp

Splutterring under Acceleration

Mine sometimes splutters a bit, ad sometimes revs go up and down on idle. Its not major bother but any ideas? I havent gone through any coilpacks properly yet, but im waiting for them to go!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.