Search results

1. Bad to start after its warmed up

Thanks for the info and help guys
  2. Bad to start after its warmed up

Hi have a mk4 130 tdi sport could anyone shed light on why when it's cold starts first time but I could run it 15 miles or whatever. Then stop to fill up for instance then when I go to start it again it just turns over for ages before it fires up anyone have any ideas? Thanks
  3. Towing help??

Got a mk4 TDI sport 130 and wondered how do I find out what legal weight I can tow with it? Thanks for any help
  4. Door strip colour coding

That's a load of bull. if you have cash to waste fine buy new! But if you have a shed or if it's a nice day get a hair dryer/heat gun out heat strips up work slowly from one end to the other pulling strip gently makeing sure nit to put a kink in them. Jobs a good one then sand them right down...
  5. Broken spring

venom motorsport google it should come up. good site just put in your make and model and then look throw everything that's for your car :)
  6. Broken spring

Cheers. Ya been looking found a good AP setup for £220 that's only £55 a corner for new springs and shocks not to bad I didn't think
  7. Broken spring

Well as always just when things are going good something has to go and brake! So as iv just gotten car all sorted and looking good a spring went and broke today. So I found lowering springs on a web site with 20% off. So were only 70 odd. But I doubt the shocks are fit for it as I'm sure one has...
  8. What you think?

cheers guys i would love to do loads more to it but we are building a house and prob shouldn't have even spent this much money on it lol but glad i did its like we have a new car :D
  9. What you think?

:lol: ha ha ya i did have them on the car before lol. The before pic was not long after getting the car keep the seat wheels for winter snow tyres work a treat :D
  10. Not a bad winters day in Sunny Scotland

thats looking sweet! love the yellow nice and bright!
  11. What you think?

well finally pulled me finger out and got the car sorted as it was my wife birthday i did it as a surprise :D i got everything prepped ie bumpers front and back, side strips, door handles, and vinyl wrapped the roof my self with help from a mate. refurbed the wheels my self. Then put it...
  12. is there a easy way to freshin up paint??

well guys i just went for it tonight. went and bought a new head for my polisher cracked out the G3 and what a result looks like a new car just reminds me you must just go for it some time :) cheers guys
  13. is there a easy way to freshin up paint??

Scotish islands so have limited access to alot of things
  14. is there a easy way to freshin up paint??

i actually have a polisher and some g3 compound lol used to polish me alloys. used it on car once but with the amount of water you need it makes some mess of everything else like black plastic bits and that maybe im doing it wrong lol
  15. is there a easy way to freshin up paint??

i enjoy cleaning my car just wondered what people would use to resolve this scratches lol
  16. is there a easy way to freshin up paint??

hi iv got an 03 flash red Ibiza and iv got it in the shed went over it with red T cut color restorer it did make it a lot brighter and deeper shine. But when you look across the cars body it just looks like a sea of scratches!! is there any way of getting them out or is it just what it is as it...
  17. Can you go from 205/45/16 to 205/55/16?????

Don't do it!! Iv got winter ones on that are 55s and they annoy the he'll out of me! scrub on arch over alot of bumps. And when on full lock. Get alot of weird looks lol
  18. Stickerbombing suggestions

Actually I think that looks kinda cool :)
  19. rear S boot opening badge

Well I took the hole lock out to paint the badge black. But I would like to paint the backing plate the S is fixed on red so the S stands out just wondered if any one had removed the chrome S or if ya could?
  20. Gumtree Ibiza

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277871 just looked at that the day in readers rides
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.