Search results

1. daz_cymru

Leon 1.6S.....light tint removed and hada clean, cool pics too (page 13) :)

so ive sold my beloved car as ive moved to australia, must say im really missing it :( i just got so attacted to her, and now shes gone forever the exhaust sounded awesome, not tooo loud driving normally and a symphony when i used to put my foot down, lets just say i loved tunnels , and...
  2. daz_cymru

as long as you attach the breather pipe to your new filter someway theres no problam :)
  3. daz_cymru

i think he j8ust cut away the bumper and dont we all haha
  4. daz_cymru

the guy that put my exhaust on done it for me mate :)
  5. daz_cymru

well my front flexi on my exhaust is on its way out , so i might just go for a straight through exhaust, and try and find a cheap sports cat....was also lookin at a remap of somekind....want a bmc/cda intake...and maybe a 4-1 or 4-2-1 exhaust mani if ive still got the car....... people may say...
  6. daz_cymru

yehh ino ill get round to c.codein them haha yehh i will do mate, its my birthday sat so might treay myself :p
  7. daz_cymru

just springs for the moment, but good quality eibach, may upgrade shocks in the future depends on money... haha yeh , im sure we would make lots of money if we charged people to see the "triangle" road :P
  8. daz_cymru

haha i hope mine doesnt go like that when its lowerd yeh thats a good idea , just have to track them down haha, im sure people from not too far away would come also :)
  9. daz_cymru

yeh just the three roads that make up the triange, urm u heard of treddur bay beach? like there lol ooh yehh ino the rhosneiger roads , good fun, feel im gna loose it sumtimes tho haha
  10. daz_cymru

yeeh the a5's quite good but annoying how many towns it goes through lol have you been to the evo triange? its by betws-y-coed ive never been but its where evo magaziene do there test drives ...these roads: but there is an awesome road round here known as "cliff bends" lots of twisty bits...
  11. daz_cymru

i was hardly there only 9 lessons a week , and didnt really spin round bangor ,,, haha the joys of student life :P
  12. daz_cymru

cheers mate, i got fed up redoing the lights as they kept turning orange haha, im from holyhead , used to go to coleg menai doin a levels, just finished,,,,we must be the only two from around here :)
  13. daz_cymru

GORDZ's Platinum Grey Mk1 Leon TDI 110 - Finally an Update 6/3/11

nice car, i do love that colour :)
  14. daz_cymru

First Real Modified Exeo JE Design

i think it looks awesome :)
  15. daz_cymru

removed the tint from the rear lights today and gave it a good clean , heres the results :)
  16. daz_cymru

goin for eibach pro-kit i think....,might change my mind and go sportline tho i dno lol
  17. daz_cymru

My first Seat - Leon 1.8t Sport pics

car looks good mate, really like the wheels :)
  18. daz_cymru

cheers people, im really liking the new look. and must say i cant stop looking at it :P cant wait for it to be lowerd .
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.