Search results

1. Faulty turbo

seat cupra 2005 1.8 t petrol
  2. Faulty turbo

had my car serviced 3 week ago. noticed a smell of buring oil so check level and had put to much in. took car back and told wasnt too much but took some out anyway(why take out if not to much). after 3 week still a smell and last 4 days turbo started makin a awful noise. could this be due to too...
  3. Seat Ibiza Sport FR by Rafal D.

looking nice for a five door mate. looks 100% better with the cupra wheels any more planes made for it?
  4. tyre wear

ive jst dun over 18k and had the same problem in my cupra so jst had to purchase two new tyres. isnt this because of camber they are set at to improve grip when cornering. try changing them round with the back two ever 3k to minimise the wear
  5. price for a right hand side cupra wingmirror and indicator?

just ordered the parts to day, wing mirror is about£46 as i dopnt need the glass which seems to be the pricy bit. and £12 for the whole indicator so not to bad. got a quote of £220 to repair dints and respray but waiting to see a guy who is approved seat bodyshop up my way to see if what price...
  6. price for a right hand side cupra wingmirror and indicator?

been to bodyshop and got quoted 220 to fix te door and wing and respray still after part numbers if any one has them handy and prices thanks
  7. price for a right hand side cupra wingmirror and indicator?

well while coming home on from my girlfriends earlyer than i normal see a guy up my arse so come on to roundbout were i set off onto a to lane road. cyclist on the left so i move out a bit to avoid him guy in the car flys up the right lane and clips me. dint to door and front wing and scratched...
  8. How many mk4 Cupras are there (and FR's)?

20 vt cupra here seems to b increase in ibiza in my town in last few months only seen 3 other ones one yellow to black in my city
  9. induction kit

ill take a few pixxys when i come back from town
  10. induction kit

after finaly sorting my strut bar out of the rubbing noise i thouhgt that was end of the problems. then while filling washer water up i notice some dust on the bar. to my horror i look and its nearly pt a hole thro my K&N apolo induction kit. gutted. now im debating weather to take the thing off...
  11. cv joint

could any one give me a rough price for a new cj joint with fitting and do you no if this is normaly covered under warrenty??:censored:
  12. awful noise

liking the sound of bmx style. will have a ratch at work tomorro and see what i can acure haha. thanks for help guys
  13. awful noise

i fitted my strut bar three days ago and have noticed to day when sat at the lights that there is a awful noise. i persume its off the engine cover rubbing with bar. has any one else had this proble or any ideas how to overcome it?
  14. strut bar

cheers for the quick reply pal
  15. strut bar

just picked up my stut bar so gonna fit it. it says to tighten the bolts to 25nm but i dont have a torque wrench will hand tite be enough or do you think i should wait. thanks
  16. breather pipe

sorry. 55plate. 1.8 20 v turbo cupra. nt sure engine code will look tomoro when its light
  17. breather pipe

does any one no the part number for the breather pipe i think its called which goes from air box to engine with clips on end. many thanks
  18. seat mk4 german aero kit

700 euros aint to bad its £790 here
  19. radio code

finaly sorted for free. funny how they suddenly change there tune after you say youve rang seat its self and are going to lose your business
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.