Search results

1. Exeo - Scuttle Panel mod

All items sold now, thanks
  2. Exeo - Scuttle Panel mod

plastics and gasket sold. big reduction on the 2014 nav media disk
  3. Exeo - Scuttle Panel mod

Have the parts available for scuttle panel modification , plus a couple of other items for Exeo http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=420809
  4. Exeo to Leon

Anyone said goodbye to an Exeo for the new Leon? If so what model did you choose and how is the quality/drive compared to the Exeo?
  5. Rns say nav

will also be selling other parts for the scuttle modification and open fog light grill modifications if you are interested Scuttle modifications Scuttle Panel: Battery Cover: Screen wash bottle cover: Rubber Gasket: and also the Lower Grill fog light covers to give the 'open grill' to...
  6. Rns say nav

Navigation The product code is 3R0051884E version 2014 As per the Forum Rules I will put this in the for sale section by the end of the week as I will know by then if it is available and will let you know once the advert is up.
  7. Rns say nav

nav disk Not to my knowledge unless someone wants to advise otherwise? the dvd appears to be a pressed original, it boots almost instant and upgraded firmware on first installation.
  8. Rns say nav

navigation I may be selling Exeo this week and will have this available image upload It was purchased as an original disk and works 100%. I will be selling the car with the original 2010 disks that came with it.
  9. Rns say nav

you may need 10 posts, you may be able to temporary add a contact address to your profile.
  10. Rns say nav

Just click on my name and leave me your email address on a visitor message
  11. Rns say nav

Sat Nav disk Can you drop me a pm or post me an email address so I can send you some info on that
  12. Weird Problem with my CR TDI143 ST

Weird Problem Have also experienced. After quite a few tests I believe this may only happen if a regeneration or a higher than normal idle is running - i.e 900-1000rpm. Worth checking but that is how it seems to happen
  13. LED replacements

What are the most suitable and and best internal LED replacement Kits available? Appear to be a few on the market round about the £40 mark that includes the bulbs for floor lighting What has been tested /used so far and who are the best suppliers?
  14. 1.4 ACT or 150 TDI

One thing to consider - I do not think the ACT comes with full multi-link suspension all round. perhaps test drive them both then you can decide
  15. New Exeo owner

What model/year Ibiza were you driving? The Exeo is a heavy front ended car compared to an Ibiza. if you have a problem your car stands a chance to be within 3 year manufacturers warranty period
  16. Tyres....what to avoid?

Took the plunge and re-tyred today ,primarily down to a) they needed doing and b) 'Easter Weekend Deals' Rang around this morning identifying who was carrying premium brand stock (goodyear/conti/michelin etc) and had the usual from ' i want to take your eyes out' - how does £590 sound for the...
  17. Tyres....what to avoid?

if its any more use then ATS are doing Michelin pilot sport 3's at £110 each, buy 2 for a £30 fuel card so works out at £95 each fitted. Good deal as you pay about £89 for the tyres alone not fitted
  18. Tyres....what to avoid?

Tyres Has anyone tried the Yokohama-Advan-Sport-V105S? In a test from EVO they came 2nd http://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/290650/performance_tyres_2013_tyre_test.html In a later test they came 1st up against the big names...
  19. Front fog lights

Fogs Excellent, - What Bulbs did you eventually put in ?
  20. Front fog lights

Bobandy, The fogs take 10 minutes per side, its good to have these but not a necessity as you can still pull out the grill by hand with some persuasion http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161335156022 Undo the small crosshead, use the thin trim tool under the opposite side and lever gently until the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members