Search results

1. ebo007

FR TDI bad smoke

Will do thanks. If it is that any ideas where is best place for recon turbo's? I'm based in Scotland so will probably need to remove and post.
  2. ebo007

Started doing my alloys

Very nice, I like
  3. ebo007

FR TDI bad smoke

Hi, My FR Tdi has been smoking for a bit now but when started today it seemed worse and was running a bit rough I switched it off and dipped the oil and it was almost dry so assume it is obviously burning oil from somewhere as there is no visible leaks and was serviced only last month. I...
  4. ebo007

New Car with mods

So car struggled with mot due to the smoke but it got passed. The smoke has got worse and it sounded a bit rough this morning on start up so switched it off and dipped the oil, almost dry. Very worrying as it was only serviced last month. Been looking on here and it's possible the turbo...
  5. ebo007

Leon Cupra/FR TDi

I bought a FR+ few months ago, red, Cupar R bits inc seats for £3500 private sale. Mine did have 138k on clock but FSH and circa 200+ bhp :D and I can't complain. Passed MOT 1st time last month with no advisories. Car return 50mpg on a decent run.
  6. ebo007

New Car with mods

Thanks husband. I will enjoy it. I'm not too fussed about figures was just trying to find out what had been done to it. I Appreciate your comments. May have to replace the clutch soon anyway as I have a rattle from Either the bearing or flywheel so might just put an updated one in it. Thanks...
  7. ebo007

New Car with mods

Thanks joshy
  8. ebo007

New Car with mods

Sorry missed this, It had a k&n panel filter fitted.
  9. ebo007

New Car with mods

Thanks mate. Apreciated the comments. Yeah they are only 17's so assume just the FR+ then? So that must have the wheels and the seats as I've noticed other FR's with plain cupra seat. Do u know any other differences? Just found out this wk it's been decatted as well as struggled to pass mot...
  10. ebo007

Whats the Mileage on your TDI

Mk1 leon ft tdi remapped etc. 145k and still going strong
  11. ebo007

New Car with mods

Anyone any idea's?
  12. ebo007

blow off valve for a 1.6????

:wtf:
  13. ebo007

New Car with mods

Thanks for your comments. I did think it was a bit high for just a map. The back box is still there and the noise isn't as loud or a pigeon like as the mufflerectomy noise on you tube. Yeah hopefully someone can shed a bit more light on it for me. Cheers
  14. ebo007

Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

Car looks good mate and you ain't that far from me :)
  15. ebo007

New Car with mods

Hi all I have recently bought a MK1 Leon FR TDI and i have a few questions, hopefully someone can help out, know its a bit of a long shot without looking at the car :) SPEC: Full Cupra R Interior Black Cupra R Alloys Center Arm rest (Standard?) HID Lights Aero Wipers & Fabia rear Heko Wind...
  16. ebo007

Ebo's Cupra - Now new MK1 Leon FR TDI

New car!! So after a bit of a while since my last post decided I better update this with the new car. Not long purchased a 05 Seat Leon FR TDI. I only have 1 pic at the moment so I will port others up soon inc the dyno print. The car comes with: Full Cupra R Interior Black Cupra R Alloys...
  17. ebo007

favourite tyres?

Goodyear Eagle F1's :)
  18. ebo007

lcr respray ideas???

Sweet...... I like that alot :drool:
  19. ebo007

anyone had a new windscreen fitted recently?

When I replaced mine through my insurance. Auto windscreens ordered a green tint one and fitted that. It took them a few days to get it in stock them came to my work and fitted it.. :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.