Search results

1. BKR

The BKR Returns (GT30 in progress :S)

cheers mate ill keep it updated as i get more done with it
  2. BKR

already gone im afraid matey yeah a shame and a blessing in a way, given me time and the oppertunity to get it how i want it
  3. BKR

sorry guys not been much of an update really, and dont come on here too much any more either yeah the cooler is pretty big and i belive there is going to be bumper modifications :S and no the mani isnt the best choice or fit admittedly but got it really cheap, we are going to see what we can...
  4. BKR

more work done today head off sump off first piston out exposed block all in good order
  5. BKR

well iv got a couple of days off so iv been getting on with the build not a great deal done today because off too much giggling all the time but as always, PICS!!! and my new wheel enjoy, more to come tomorrow
  6. BKR

Found a LCR but is it right?

The way i would look at this is that if it's nearly out of tax and mot and he's trying to sell. Why hasn't he already done these to get it sold quicker.
  7. BKR

The bkr mobile

We're in talks on a date
  8. BKR

Wayne's LCR

that would be jay you have seen looking good wayne
  9. BKR

The bkr mobile

Humber bridge meet soon I think
  10. BKR

White MK4 Cupra on pistonheads

It's BD57 VJY
  11. BKR

Lol yer we did good lol
  12. BKR

Well there's been a mess up with my rods so a little longer to wait grrr On a good note got a few more bits done today Got the interior out and all cleaned out finally lol Got the lock changed in the door (no pic cba lol) Got the wing back on too but it was too dark to get a shot really :(...
  13. BKR

Lol they were for the arch lining. Don't think their going back on tbh
  14. BKR

got a little bit more done today had to get the wing off to get the door off because of the way the door had bent, was a bugger to do so next step is to ge the wing back on lol
  15. BKR

Awesome cheers
  16. BKR

yer i remember seeing your mrs' car quite often if you all pm me ya number we can get a meet organized for after gti, iv got a couple of mates with seats so will get a good few of us anyway a little update still stuggeling to get the door off, cant belive how much of a pig it is lol so...
  17. BKR

you love it thats why you moved opposite me lol yer we do mate, txt me what size ya need
  18. BKR

lol yer its slow process at the min thought you had come on to tell me to put a top on :P
  19. BKR

Yea anytime. Won't have my car though. But should be able to jump in with Danny
  20. BKR

North wall is a good place too I'm up for a pint at any time guys Think his name is rob. I used to go to school with him. Year below me