Search results

1. Doey1978

Help needed please

Hi, Please could someone let me know what this is please as it's split a little and I need to replace it, and does anyone know how to replace does it just pull off at both ends. I actually heard a noise when I parked up like a clicking noise and if I cover the little hole (lower arrow) the...
  2. Doey1978

Relay

Hello, Sorry for posting again I'm trying to get a few jobs sorted on the old girl. So I have a relay that needs replacing and I've seen on here that you have to remove lower section under the steering wheel, it only seems to effect the interior light and the door handle illuminations, my...
  3. Doey1978

Window regulator rivets

Hi Does anyone know what size rivets I need for my window regulator ? Please let me know ASAP. Thankd
  4. Doey1978

Interior Light & Clicking Noise

Hi Guys & Gals, I havent used my leon cupra sadly in a number of months, The battery was dead so I trickle charged it for a good 24hours, it started no problem and the voltage shows that its charged and the alternator is doing it job. The problem I have is I can hear a clicking noise from im...
  5. Doey1978

Full link system

Hi I have just purchased a 67 plate Alhambra. On my stereo it says I need to contact the stealers for an activation code, I have done and they want £250 seems a bit excessive. Can this be done vcds/vag.com does any 1 know?? Thanks Jason.
  6. Doey1978

Air con pressure switch leon mk1

Hello, Does any one know where the air con pressure switch is located on my 2001 seat leon, I think it's the black sensor towards the rear of engine bay at the top can someone confirm this?? And also does anyone know how to change it as my aircon isn't working and vag.com says that the...
  7. Doey1978

service message

Hi, I gave the leon cupra a service today and looked up on here how to reset the service light, I followed the instructions the service light has gone out, but my milage display stays on even with the keys out and car locke.Im sure it used to only come on when keys were turned to the on...
  8. Doey1978

vag diagnostics

Is there any kind person in the Ashford, kent area with a vag reader as tonight my polution light came on and stayed on. Car seemed ok. I noticed it didnt get up to tempreture on a long run and it felt a little underpowerd.but that might be just my imagination? car is 2001 leon cupra...
  9. Doey1978

Aircon not working

Hello all I went out to the car this morning after starting it I tried to put the aircon on to clear the windscreen properly and it didnt come on it just flashed for a second..any ideas ?? everything else works as it should just not the aircon. Thanks Jay
  10. Doey1978

My new cupra :)

Hi hopefully this will be a link to some pics of my car which I spent all day polishing sunday just gone... http://s335.photobucket.com/albums/m475/doey1978/ thanks for looking. Jay
  11. Doey1978

Black Magic Cupra

Hi was just looking on some advice on keeping my new (well new to me ) as its 2001 leon looking better than brand new. Any advice welcomed and apprieciated. Thanks Jay