Search results

1. reflexuk

Internal temperature sensor location

When you have this sensor out in your hand is there a way to check it's working properly? It looks like a simple two legged electronic component, it might be a thermistor.
  2. reflexuk

Anyone Using Problem Solving wishbone bushes off Ebay?

I've had no issues with them whatsoever.
  3. reflexuk

Psb Here they are Problem Solving Bushes. http://psbushings.com/catalogue/seat/ This is the dual hardness performance bush 147P. Also visible is the cheap (Lemforder iirc) Audi TT bush which has disconnected from the centre tube which need replacement. Two part top hat design...
  4. reflexuk

So the answer is No. Nobody on here has fitted or can comment with any authority on the qualities of PSB bushes. Shame... I fancy a go with them.
  5. reflexuk

Fitting Powerflex Rear Beam Bushes.. Which way??

When I fitted mine the bolt through the offside bush was half way out and heading straight into the fuel tank. I removed the bracket from the car to facilitate the change, I think it helped ease the realignment difficulties when fitting the axle back to the car.
  6. reflexuk

Better turbo for Ibiza FR Tdi 130

What were your post remap dyno results and how's it been, longer term Bregt14?
  7. reflexuk

Pd 150 remaped logs

any progress on this?
  8. reflexuk

Fan control heaters not working

Four! about 10 to find yet then! Yes, the key hole will come away too but you don't need to unplug it from the wire loom.
  9. reflexuk

Just get your torx bits out and start unscrewing, there are quite a number to undo. Just keep tugging and looking you will find them, there are no secrets. You can get it lying in the footwell without disconnecting the airbag switch. Grow a pair and get in there
  10. reflexuk

Take off the glove compartment and it's big red butt is staring you right in the face, to the right of the fan motor. Hope this helps.
  11. reflexuk

Problems with 130tdi

Old thread resurection I know but it seems like the right place to put it. I have the same symptoms. Light throttle between 1400-1700 rpm the engine will begin to shudder. It seems to be getting worse. No sign of it on closed throttle pedal or while the engine is pulling. There are a few...
  12. reflexuk

Interior woes - help please

In response to the proposal there may be a dodgy earth somewhere - The exterior lights are solid. I replaced the battery recently (after the problems started) too due to poor starting performance, quite an unconnected issue I presumed. Is there a place where lots of interior earths come...
  13. reflexuk

Interior woes

No the exterior lights are solid. I replaced the battery recently too (after the problems started) due to poor starting performance, quite an unconnected issue I presumed. Is there a place where lots of interior earths come together like in an other car I saw with no interior? Where is it in my...
  14. reflexuk

Yes, it's one of the big traditional type spade fuses, the system still doesn't work. Everything seems to be there, direction control but no fan. I might have to check for a voltage in the plug and power the fan from a seperate power source next. The fan was squeaking slightly at low rpm before...
  15. reflexuk

Changed dash now car wont start

Possibly both obdII cables and softwares to diy. I don't know any other way, nor why HID fitting would cause it, done wrong possibly? There are lots of 1m chassis running them on the forum though so it should be straight forward enough.
  16. reflexuk

I think the fuse may have blown by the fan coming on at full bore on initial startup, but yes I do have water ingress at the moment, due to a faulty seal in the passenger door panel. The water goes to the rear passenger footwell and the front seems strangely dry. Where could the bad earth occur?
  17. reflexuk

Recently my interior fan started to blow full speed regardless of speed setting. Climate Control Module still controlled temp and direction though. A few days later the fan was dead - silent, no blow. During the same journey the CCM, radio, instruments and even driver door window winder...
  18. reflexuk

Interior woes

Recently my interior fan started to blow full speed regardless of speed setting. Climate Control Module still controlled temp and direction though. A few days later the fan was dead - silent, no blow. During the same journey the CCM, radio, instruments and even driver door window winder...
  19. reflexuk

Vag Tacho required to get an SKC code right?
  20. reflexuk

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer go to work - the cable costs around a tenner and the software is free It looks like you can and the method is all there
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise