Search results

1. jc_boc

CUPRA Formentor external and internal 360 video

Quite the low slung vehicle at 1511mm high. I genuinely thought it would be bigger. This makes me happy :)
  2. jc_boc

JC_BOC back in a Leon Cupra.....R!!!! Wheels and suspension done

Not too much to report apart from that I have FINALLY ordered up all the bits to go stage 2+!!!! woohoo!!! Watch this space.....
  3. jc_boc

Stage 2+ requirements

Spoke to Nigel at BCS today as ordered the TBE from him and was advised to do the dogbone mount. So I am thinking I will sort that first and do the other mounts as and when I have the funds. So I have PERON intercooler, ARB'S, LOBA HPFP, waiting on the BCS TBE, RS4 pressure valve, iridium...
  4. jc_boc

Bcs

Define irony!! I spoke to him too today. I have ordered the standard TBE system for my LCR with the ceramic coated black tailpipes too!!!!! Also gonna be a long wait till the end of the June lol.
  5. jc_boc

Stage 2+ requirements

Right folks. I am finally at the point where I can start getting all the bits together go stage 2+ on my 12 plate cupra r. So please could you list your recommendations for requirements and where would be best to get them from? So I am after: Welly cooler HPFP TBE Mounts Thanks in...
  6. jc_boc

Only gone and had the roof wrapped. It really looks great in the sun Also had my trademark side decals fitted.
  7. jc_boc

Hello buddy!!! Yeah sounds good. I have not done much to the car in all fairness as funds are so limited lol. Missing 2+ so much lol
  8. jc_boc

Cupra Stage 3 5F 2015

wow!!! Show us some pics ASAP, that really does sound impressive and I would love to know how much that cost lol
  9. jc_boc

stage 3 conversion cost?

Stock mate. Only coillies fitted.
  10. jc_boc

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

I actually need to pick your brains about all your mods on the TTE. I am looking at going stage 3 and need to gauge a rough cost and parts etc. I need big power in my life again :funk:
  11. jc_boc

stage 3 conversion cost?

Can anyone who has gone stage 3 (TTE420) confirm what rough cost i could expect? Thinking of doing it to my Cupra R. A little of required mods would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  12. jc_boc

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Absolutely loving this motor mate. She has come a long way indeed.
  13. jc_boc

Thanks guys. I am usually very particular about what i like having done to my cars and so far i am very happy with the results.
  14. jc_boc

rach in surrey new one

Oh my my.... the possibility of a cuppa too???!!! I will HAVE to make this happen :rofl:
  15. jc_boc

What did you and your MK2 do today?

19" x 8.5J FX wheels from MSW ;) http://www.mswuk.com/foxmotorsportalloywheels.html
  16. jc_boc

H&R coillies mate. I never do springs only [B)]
  17. jc_boc

I know what you mean mate lol. It was one of the very first things i did after i got her :D
  18. jc_boc

Got ma skirts an splitter fitted :p
  19. jc_boc

Skirts and splitter finally fitted [B)] What a change it makes to the appearance! Next i think is a matt carbon wrap on the roof :whistle:
  20. jc_boc

Track days

I did Rockingham in December.....as it's only 5 mins from my house hehehehe Nurburgring a few years ago and Silverstone on my bike 2 years ago. It is immense fun and planning a few more this year.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.