Search results

1. jc_boc

Stage 2+ requirements

Right folks. I am finally at the point where I can start getting all the bits together go stage 2+ on my 12 plate cupra r. So please could you list your recommendations for requirements and where would be best to get them from? So I am after: Welly cooler HPFP TBE Mounts Thanks in...
  2. jc_boc

stage 3 conversion cost?

Can anyone who has gone stage 3 (TTE420) confirm what rough cost i could expect? Thinking of doing it to my Cupra R. A little of required mods would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  3. jc_boc

JC_BOC back in a Leon Cupra.....R!!!! Wheels and suspension done

Long story short. Sold my grey BTCC stage 2+ cupra a few years back.....biggest mistake of my life. I miss that car till this day and nearly bought it back from the new owner but he ummed and aaahhhhed a bit so i gave up. I then bought a Skoda Octavia VRS after test driving one. I was...
  4. jc_boc

APR or AIRTEC COOLER?

Since the twintercooler from forge is NOT compatible with the FL MK2 LCR i am left with 2 options. Do i spend the insane price of the APR unit or will the stage 2 AIRTEC unit be just as good for stage 2+?
  5. jc_boc

Another "will these fit" question

2012 MK2 LCR 8.5 X 19" 5X112 ET45 I am getting some BBS CH reps and need to be 100% sure these will clear the calipers. If memory serves they should as I had the same ones on my 2007 cupra and the brakes are the same. I just need confirmation before buying them. Thanks guys
  6. jc_boc

Someone with VAS/VAGCOM in Northants?

As above. Please anyone that can hook me up by disabling the cornering fogs for me. Would be eternally gratefull. MK2 LCR
  7. jc_boc

LED bulbs for number plate?

As above. I bought the LED upgrade kit BUT the damn number plate LED's keep throwing up the bulb out warning on the dash. Any one have a link for a set that works? Also ones for the DRL's. Car is a 2012 Cupra R for reference. Thanks folks
  8. jc_boc

Will an ET38 rim fit my MK2 LCR?

Looking at a set of rims on the bay of e and they are as follows: 5x112 - CHECK 19" - CHECK 8.5J - CHECK ET38 - NOT SO SURE Also, these are lightweight aluminium alloys. Will they be any good :confused: Listing for reference...
  9. jc_boc

SACHS uprated clutch kit MK2 LCR?

As the title really. Can anyone running stage 2+ on there LCR confirm the correct part number for the SACHS uprated clutch kit? I have the 12 plate one CDLA and want the kit that goes with the LUK DMF. No one seems to be able to give me an answer :cry:
  10. jc_boc

Finally returning back to the fold.

Ever since i sold my grey 57 plate BTCC kitted stage 2+ cupra i have felt lost. Worst decision of my life to sell it but financed dictated it at that time. I then bought a corrado as a runabout but that didn't last long as it was literally a pile of crap. Sold it and stayed without a car for...
  11. jc_boc

AWD conversion on a cupra 280

So been checking the possibility of this being done...out of interest only.....for now as the ST comes with 4 drive. It is possible to do a simple bolt on job with some minor modification to the boot floor in a 5 door Cupra 280 as the wheel base on both are identical measuring at 2631mm. Sadly...
  12. jc_boc

SUB8 alloys

PART NR: 5F0071490A 07/14 KT2 (BLACK) PART NR: 5F0071490A 07/14 RJ8 (ORANGE) Only issue is cost :( Over £500.00 each :censored: and on back order currently. Fortunately that is not the price i would have to pay if i wanted a set ;)
  13. jc_boc

Leon cupra extreme simulator!!

So now we can finally reveal what the competition was all about. Enjoy folks :whistle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3B_LX1CvzM
  14. jc_boc

Gone to the dark side maybe?

So after selling on the Cupra last year I have been without a car. Finally decided i want one again but there is nothing out there that comes close to the cupra, since it was running stage 2+, and none for sale with the BTCC kit. I feel i have reached what may be considered a mutual agreement...
  15. jc_boc

Are the issues with the twin charged engine sorted?

As above really. Hardly seem to read anything about the horrendous misfire and oil consumption issues experienced on the early models. Am I to assume these issues have now been resolved? Are the face lifted cupras "hassle free" in that respect and what are the new issues that have appeared...
  16. jc_boc

Stud diameter on 1.8T FR?

As above what can someone confirm if the stud diameter on the 1.8FR is 5 x 112?
  17. jc_boc

Lg60syc?????!!!

As per title, anyone know this car? Located in Birmingham and I am going to have a look at it on Saturday. Any help greatly appreciated.
  18. jc_boc

Test drove a 1.2tsi SE today

Went to Curries Motors today in East Barnet to test drive the leon. They have a diesel and the 1.2tsi so I opted for that, it had the tech pack too :D All I can say is I am impressed beyond words. A really nice drive and for a 1.2 engine it sure is rather punchy and cruising uphill in...
  19. jc_boc

Anyone ordered the SC yet?

Was wondering if anyone has ordered a 3 door yet?
  20. jc_boc

jc_boc's new wip! Not SEAT but still VAG. CORRADO!!!

So after selling the Leon as I was sick of having repayments and no money every month I decided to get something cash. Still wanted something pedigree and decided to go a little retro. Well I was after a G60 but finances and time constraints made me rush out and grab the first corrado I found...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise