Search results

1. Leon help

I do really like the LED lights. Decisions decisions.
  2. Leon help

One question does it still have the lights on the inside (i.e. different colours on different modes?)on non tech pack. I really like the led lights but its a bit over my budget and don't want to get a loan .Hoping for at least 2k part ex for my 56 plate altea 1.9tdi . Ive had it 8 years been a...
  3. Leon help

Hi guys ive been looking at a leon fr and really like them,ive got a altea 1.9tdi at the moment. The only ones I can afford is like a 63 plate. The thing is the ones with the tech pack have like a £2000 premium on the non tech pack.Is it really worth paying the extra? Just after a bit of advice...
  4. Leon prices cut?

Cheaper than car wow, I really want an fr.Gotta try and persuade the mrs. Ive got a 1.9tdi Altea at the mo looking to upgrade soon!!
  5. Exeo advice

What's it like to drive in comparison?
  6. Exeo advice

Hi guys im looking at an 11 plate exeo tech saloon with 72000 miles on the clock, do you think this is high mileage? I currently own a 56 plate altea 1.9 tdi,how would this compare mpg wise?driving wise? I currently do about 10000 m per year. thanks martin :-)
  7. 1.9 Remap - 4 months on...

What about the Insurance ,how much more was it?
  8. Knocking noise from steering - 2007 Altea

Mines exactly the same ive seen somewhere on here it can be the strut bearing at the top of the suspension seizing up causing the spring to twang. my noise is on the nearside when turning, i had mine replaced under warranty about 5 years ago must be a common problem!! but it was like a grinding...
  9. Knocking noise from steering - 2007 Altea

Any news guys ,think mine has started doing this!!
  10. What the heck is wrong with my heating?

I know what your on about on my altea it only seems to get hot when on full temp then blows cold on ANY OTHER SETTING!!!
  11. Tyre ratings help!!

Sorry its not a t rated one its a H rated one,ill ask the insurance i think!!
  12. Tyre ratings help!!

Thanks guys thought it might be illegal thats all !! dont think my 1.9 tdi would get to 118 anyway lol!!!!!
  13. Tyre ratings help!!

Hi all just had 2 part worn tyres fitted on my altea ,my tyres are 205/55/16 91v but one of the tyres the guy fitted is 205/55/16 91T is this legal or should i get him to replace it? Lardyboy
  14. Air bags?

I had same prob with mine , warranty was 3 months out of date but they fixed it as i had full service record with them as a good will gesture .Ask your dealer to put a claim in to seat, it worked for me and i needed a new airbag. This was the third airbag ive had fitted but thats another story!!!!!!
  15. Altea 54 wiper blades - where and how?

£35 delivered at euro parts for bosch ones :-)
  16. Guide: How to fix the common leaking rear washer pipe in the Boot/Passenger footwell

Hi would this be the same on my altea as i have the same problem?
  17. Altea airbags

I did speak with customer services and they said that seeing as the car is now out of warranty i have to leave it in the hands of my dealer as they raised the original claim on the warranty,and they said all they can do is do what it says on the computer when they plug it in. I suppose the...
  18. Altea airbags

Hi guys as we speak my altea 1.9 tdi rev sport is on its third air bag . The ones inside the seat, two in the drivers side and one in the passenger side have been replaced . Managed to get these replaced under warranty but just dont trust it anymore and waitin 4 the dreaded airbag light to come...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members