Search results

1. keaney

LCR Carbon Fibre Bonnet???

Now i like the matt look,all the other bits on my car are matt so it should look ok. Still if we all liked the same stuff cars would be very dull things indeed in my mind.
  2. keaney

Well iam not really sure at the moment! Thing is iam having it done with a few other stickers and stuff as iam doing this years modball rally,we are still sorting the price as theres a little "sponsorship" involed from the guys fitting it,when i know the price i will p.m you it if you want?
  3. keaney

Well not real carbon,that would cost bloody loads lol. Its the 3M stuff,looks cool but does not have the polished depth you get from real carbon,but for a day to day car its pretty sweet.
  4. keaney

Alright gents,just to chip in,my onvi LC is going in to have the bonnet and roof done in 3M Di-noc carbon on the first of june,when its all done i will get some pics up. I went to look at the roll of it today and it looks cracking stuff,not cheap mimnd you.
  5. keaney

Dyna twist feed

Very true mate,thats why i was looking to come through the side and stay away from the front so nothing get forced up there? that make sence? i think a dual cone filter is looking the prime choice now.
  6. keaney

Dyna twist feed

Hello all,the time has come to take the feed pipe to my dyna twist outisde my car. At the mo i have the feed pipe running behind the battery and down into the space infront of the wheel,now iam thinking of drilling a nice big hole to get outside the bumper. Iam looking at 2 ways of doing...
  7. keaney

Which clay? And where to start?

Cheers gents, Gez the car itself is not rusty,i live pretty close to a steel works and it almost like a fine metal dust that has bleed,that makes sence? Just wondered if a stronger clay would clean it off?
  8. keaney

Which clay? And where to start?

Hello car cleaning guru types. My dear onvi LC is in need of a good deep clean. Today i picked up a Megs quick clay kit and gave it ago,it did without a doubt smooth the paint down and took a fair amount of crap off but there is still what looks like tiny rust spots,an i mean pin head size on...
  9. keaney

Mk1 LCR short-listed on the poll for Autocar's best hot hatch ever!!

I had an Almera Gti,and i really must admit it was one of the best handling FWD drive cars ive ever had/been in. It really didnt have many BHP (150ish?) but the chassis was great for the power it had,with the factory fitted front and rear sturt braces it went around corners at speeds i carnt do...
  10. keaney

Lumpy when pulling away for first minute or so....

Mate mines done this from day one,i just leave it warm up for a lil while before i drive off. Ive hard everything checked no end of times and nothing has ever been found,i think its just one of those things with these engines.
  11. keaney

lets see what wheels you have

Gav,have you fitted rim protectors? or are the edges just red?, ive been looking at some protectors and iam 50/50 on if they look s@*t or not?
  12. keaney

To FMIC or not to FMIC?

I know what your saying about the stage 2 without the bits an bobs,ive had the stage 2 map and different fuel pump fitted but then some tool smashed my wifes car and buggered off so the money i had set to one side for the exhaust and fmic was spent on getting her back on the road. Now i can...
  13. keaney

To FMIC or not to FMIC?

I ask the question because having lived 8 years without one and never have driven a car with it done iam just a lil 50/50 on doing it,like i said i understand all the pros i just wanted to know if you can feel the difference. So,come next weekish iam guessing my car will be all FMIC'd up...
  14. keaney

To FMIC or not to FMIC?

Well the time has come where i have some spare cash to splash and iam thinking a FMIC could be the order of the day? My 2002 LC has all the usual bits (dyna twist,007,stage 2 Revo,S/S exhaust,soon to be turbo back) so a FMIC would make sence? Ive never felt the car lacking in anyway before and i...
  15. keaney

tinting question

Hi,on my LC i have 25% rears and 15% on the front. I find this a nice combo,not to bad boy looking but dark enough to help keep it cool in the sun. Plus with the dark rears and black leather interior it makes the front windows look darker than they are and ive never had an issue with the police...
  16. keaney

Bucket seats?

Its my work car,so for whats its worth iam almost turning it into a van! lol. Being a chippy my tools are in and out all the time an as anyone knows its a big old space when the seats are down,iam goin to take it to the next level by taking them out to open it right up. Its never goin to be...
  17. keaney

Bucket seats?

sweet thats one issue sorted then,would they be a dealer item? the airbag plugs that is.
  18. keaney

Bucket seats?

Hi guys,ive searched around the site with not much luck for this one. Iam looking to pretty much strip my lc interior of its front and rear leather seats in a weight saving/its only ever me in the car so dont really need them move,thing is has anyone else done this? First iam stuck on what seats...
  19. keaney

electric leather interior... rare?

I have leather on my 02,no memory or heating,they are nice but do get super hot in the summer,and after cleaning they are a swine to stay in if you throw it around the corners!
  20. keaney

Dead Aircon Compressor

My compressor went last summer,same story it was a grand to replace it! in the end i rang a few internet car breakers and got a recon one for £250,with fitting an stuff it came in just shy of £500. Ive been looking around my bits an bobs and i carnt find the place i got it,sorry,they are worth a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.