Search results

1. Righttoe

Crunch going into 2nd Gear

Thank you VERY much. what a great video to. I know I'm normally the person telling others to search but this time I was on the other end haha!
  2. Righttoe

Search the web or just seatcupra? tried seatcupra and couldn't find anything. Do you know how to check the oil on these? Thanks
  3. Righttoe

Hi Guys, a little concerned about this and surprised considering the age of the car. Its a VW Polo 2007 GTI btw Basically, since I have had the car if you changed from 1st Gear to 2nd gear at high revs 5k - 6k then you might get a little crunch, but very infrequently and to be honest it...
  4. Righttoe

Droplinks issue

This will probably be your problem then, if you've attached one side then lower the wheel back on the jacked up the otherside. One shock will be under compression and the other side will e completely de compressed so you will never get the holes to line up as the anti roll bar will be in the...
  5. Righttoe

Droplinks issue

Might be a stupid question but just to check, you have jacked up both sides of the car when you try to fit the new ARB droplinks yes? otherwise the bar will be under tension if one side is connected Just a thought, hope you get it sorted
  6. Righttoe

HELP!!! Thread Stripped in subframe!!

ok cool thanks guys, looks like the garage who did the work originally have agreed to put it right with a helicoil!
  7. Righttoe

HELP!!! Thread Stripped in subframe!!

Hi Guys, Please Help me lol! Ive had the rear bushes on the front wishbones changed on my car and after a week of driving it, it developed a nasty creek, only to find the M12 bolt that goes through the front bush of the wishbone had been overtightened and the thread was stripped, you can get...
  8. Righttoe

Horride Noises!! Help!

ok will have a look, i have had a bit more of a closer look and the noise is defiantly coming from the passenger wheel. but can't get the noise when its jacked up!
  9. Righttoe

Horride Noises!! Help!

Hi guys, I used to have a MK3 Ibiza and this forum was full of great advice and very busy, I now have a Mk7 Polo Gti, and unfortunately there isn't a forum anything like this one for support! But I am told the Ibiza Mk4 is similar and can experience similar issues. Basically I have a few very...
  10. Righttoe

My Red MK3 Seat Ibiza Cupra

Hi guys, just a little update and a few more photos. Not much progress as been so busy but hoping to get alot of things done soon! Pictures - Finally scanned in my dyno results after about a year! Was happy with it but want to get some more power now! 199.1 BHP / 237.5 LBFT...
  11. Righttoe

Weird Electrical Stuff!!!

Hi guys, just thought i'd add to this to help anybody out that ever gets this. I had this problem start few weeks ago, with the car locking itself as soon as i started the engine. then it changed to putting the interior light on randomly and kept trying to unlock the car ever few seconds...
  12. Righttoe

Hey guys, anybody know the best place to get a HID kit for the car? Plans coming up are - Re fit engine cover with audi tt oil cap Blueflame turbo back system Stage 2 Map The bugger needs a good clean again as well!
  13. Righttoe

Hey Alex, its not that simple but not far off, all it as is 5 wires - One permant 12V+ One Ground Three that just scotch lock onto 3 wires in the fuse box, I will check back for colours later! But its dead simple! I bought mine second hand off Alex from backdraft, but you can buy them...
  14. Righttoe

Thanks for the comments guys :) much appriecated!! The total closure kit is just a small box that you wire in to a plug by the fuse box so when you lock the car from the fob it puts up the windows. You can do it from the key in the drivers door as standard but I don't know why they didn't mark...
  15. Righttoe

Borrowed my Dads Canon 400D Digital SLR yesturday to have a play with, quite happy seeing as i've never used one before! Pictures taken down Llanelli Dock in South Wales, Hope you all like! Going to have a play with them in photoshop when I get a chance!
  16. Righttoe

Finally had time for a update on the old girl, started a new job working in London so been busy moving and not had much time but had more money to now spend on it and get her looking good. Went for 195/45/16 Tires for the Front and 205/40/16 for the Rear, I love the look but when I wear out...
  17. Righttoe

PhilW's Mk3 Ibiza Project Thread - 3071 - Now Breaking!

Your engine bay looks F***ing mint Phil, well done empressive work!
  18. Righttoe

¦¦ Proffitt's Black Cupra Turbo ¦¦ - *MOT passed / Tints...on or off?? pg4*

From your pic mate your dump valve is on correct. It looks slightly different to a 007 but same design. The pipe leading into the bottom of the valve should be coming from the charge pipe. The shiney alloy pipe running across top of engine! Which by the looks of yours it is. This means the...
  19. Righttoe

A few pics of my Cupra with my new SLR

That looks ****ing mint mate! Top job. Is that a uni cooler?