Search results

1. Daymo

My Silver Mk 3 Ibiza Sport

bloody hell, havent been on here in a while, i'm currently driving a nissan primera GTSE, went onto an astravan for my downhill bike from the ibiza, then sold that, came back to uni and decided i wanted something bigger but cheap on insurance. so this ticked all the boxes..... Heres the spec...
  2. Daymo

Will these wheels fit?

that looks sick!!!!
  3. Daymo

400mm lowering springs

had these on my sport for a good year now, first result on google, a quick search would have given you this.... http://www.aktivperformanceparts.co.uk/ibiza-1999-2002/jamex-seat-ibiza-lowering-springs-40mm-081999-2002-2138447-374682-.php
  4. Daymo

Another headunit thread...

danielc16 that looks amazing, i may have to do something like this myself, as stated above, where did you get the wrap from?? wang a guide on here so we can all copy :p
  5. Daymo

Centre caps, what size?

Does nobody else have any contribution? Someone must have there car nearby that they can quickly measure the centre s sticker!?!? It would be appreciated massively ;D
  6. Daymo

Centre caps, what size?

well theres 60 or 89mm so i'll see if anyone else has any ideas then order some, cheers for your help :)
  7. Daymo

Centre caps, what size?

Hey people, just a quick question, i need some new centre cap stickers for my cupra wheels? Any idea what size they are because there are two sizes in ebay..... Not near my car so any helo would be appreciated, thanks ;)
  8. Daymo

X241 NKN & X307 EJE - MK3 Cupras - ??

havent seen them around but the bumper on the silver one looks sweet! might get mine done like this :D
  9. Daymo

Seat ibiza/inca cupra r

looking good, cannot wait to see the finished product, im tempted to do this when insurance starts dropping down, as im paying £896 on a 1.6 sport at the moment! keep us updated :)
  10. Daymo

Thinking of buying a Seat Ibiza Cupra

i think he means brand names tbh as im sure more than one company may make forged pistons....
  11. Daymo

yeah ive got it up for £2250 on pistonheads, but not really too fussed whether it sells now as ive had a change of heart and want to add a few more mods to it since it looks a lot better after being sprayed :)
  12. Daymo

vr6 cupra?

id be very interested in wether this could be done as i have a 1.6 sport, had it 2 years, looking for something quicker but dont really want to get rid of my ibiza....get it started ha :)
  13. Daymo

Another update here, the car is looking a hell of a lot better if i must say so myself, i've fitted the new bonnet, and had the front end sprayed, along with the sideskirts and lower rear bumper :) looking more like a cupra now so heres a few pics, i'll appreciate a few comments :D
  14. Daymo

Fault Code 17526, Lambda Sesnor?

Cheers for that mate, does anybody know the part number for the lambda sensor as its for a 1.6 sport and not a cupra?? cheers for the help so far :)
  15. Daymo

Fault Code 17526, Lambda Sesnor?

hello people, i borrowed my mates fault code scanner and a few codes came up, i cleared them and took the car for a spirited drive to see if anymore popped back up. the only one that did was 17526, ive checked on here and it seems to be an O2 sensor, bank 1 sensor 2. am i right in thinking...
  16. Daymo

mk3 cupra... derv?

you could just buy a diesel, and put cupra bumpers, and wheels on :)
  17. Daymo

It's Begun - Project Jelly Bean

....was only letting him know, he was on about paying £25 a metre for the stuff. never said anything about it looking good..
  18. Daymo

It's Begun - Project Jelly Bean

you can get that jelly bean fablon from any B&Q for about 3 quid a roll, they do zebra print, flowers, cloudy skys and some other stuff aswell
  19. Daymo

My mk3 Ibiza 1.4

they are rubber, so the paint will just crack off to be fair...
  20. Daymo

My mk3 Ibiza 1.4

wow...another ibiza with them horrible bumpstrips on the side, i thought i was the only unlucky one, if your going to take them off, beware because mine left horrible white lines underneath the paint :( hope you enjoy the new car though :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.