Search results

1. what sideskirts?

A little bit of trimming of the skirts and then bond/screw them on. If you get a pair n hold them up you will see what needs trimming, stick on some tape, mark out then trim.
  2. what sideskirts?

They do fit, take a bit of work but look great. Pics are easy to find via the miracle of the internet :)
  3. what sideskirts?

Polo GTI skirts
  4. Ibiza TDI - Black on black (update 7-9-12 page 4)

Saving for a change of car!!! Well, the time has come to hopefully make a move into a different league of everyday transport :) Luckily for me at the moment work is good and I think if I start seriously saving and stop spending my money on useless rubbish :cartman: I think in a few months time...
  5. Lee's Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T

Very nice, makes me want to tint my front lights :)
  6. Tdi fuel filter!!

Go with a VAG one :)
  7. Weird problem help

Any lights up on the dash?
  8. Upgrading to H.I.D. lights...?

As said above, it depends on the tester. I just put standard bulbs back in at MOT time if he doesn't like the HIDs. I find that with 6k bulbs they look a little blue when they are first turned on but when they warm up they look exactly the same colour as LED sidelights. Also they are twice...
  9. Roof Rack

If u want to go down that route then yes. Dave at sere, he is a top bloke and best prices around for all seat OEM bits.
  10. Roof Rack

I used roofracks.co.uk and the wheel bag is thule 563 The Thule kit is very sturdy on the roof, I have done 100+ (where its legal) for long periods of time in all weathers and it has never moved, I always just have a quick check when stopped just incase. I decided against a rear mounted...
  11. Roof Rack

Im same, First decent bike I have ever been able to afford so thought I would opt for the best kit I could afford :) And the "wing bars" do look good :rolleyes: well worth the extra few £££
  12. Roof Rack

I worked for halfords many moons ago and Thule was the best then and it appears still is now. :D
  13. Upgrading side light bulbs...?

HID kits are not expensive at all now and are easy to fit if you get the slimline ballasts. "festoon" is a group of smaller lights acting as one.
  14. Roof Rack

I went for. Bars: "Thule wing bars" Bike carrier: "Outride 561" Locks were included in mine but make sure you get them to keep the bars on the roof. The bike carrier comes with a lock to hold it to the bars + Bike to carrier. I used this setup to go to the south of france. Came all...
  15. Any LED rear bulbs work?

I may give it a go when Im bored. If I do I will post up to let people know how it goes. Thanks for all help. opinions.
  16. Any LED rear bulbs work?

And I was expecting the usual turds moaning "this is asked all the time blah blah blah" ;) I reckon I need 1x CLEAR/RED 382 (FOG) 1x CLEAR/WHITE 382 (REVERSE) 2x CLEAR/RED 380 (STOP/TAIL) + MAYBE...
  17. Any LED rear bulbs work?

Following a black ibiza a few days ago and all his rear bulbs were LEDs. Rear lights, brake lights and indicators. They were standard housings with LED bulbs. Im sure Ive read somewhere that they don't work or throw up the warning light? Any opinions and does it matter what year the car is...
  18. Upgrading to H.I.D. lights...?

^ What he said^ but 6k works for me as they match white LED sidelights perfectly.
  19. Upgrading side light bulbs...?

There are literally hundreds of options from single LEDs to multiple units known as "festoons". Most the cheap ones online are probably from China and are hit and miss as to quality and how long they will last. I have found that "prism" bulbs sold in halfords and loads of places online last a...
  20. spacers on wheels.

15mm on the rear will be plenty and wouldnt go more than 5mm on the front