Search results

1. Adz87

My 2001 LC 1.8 20vt! brake caliper recondition page 11

front calipers done. just need to finish off the rear ones tomorrow
  2. Adz87

I've just received my my new pistons and seals for my calipers today! only ordered them on thursday night so i'm quite impressed. I'll get some pics up as soon as i've done them. :D
  3. Adz87

ok cool. i'll have a look into them. but money is a bit tight so may just have to get the green stuff
  4. Adz87

Carbon fibre look cenre console n glovebox handle? Where can I get one?

basically it's just a bit sticker. so it'll pal off. best thing to do it try a test piece first. get use to heating it up and stretching it etc. try and find some videos on youtube or something. i used these guys. http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/underground-graphics/ loads of different sizes. yeah...
  5. Adz87

yeah it's easy to do. just need a hair dryer and patients to get the creases out. heres a pic of one of my rear door handles.
  6. Adz87

i used a dremel with a load of these http://www.dremel-direct.com/acatalog/428_19_0mm_Wheel_Shaped_Steel_Brush.html took me a while but it's quite satisfying doing it. especial when you see the end result. I also used a round sanding adapter as well for the rusty bits. I also ground off the...
  7. Adz87

So i'll be putting new disks and pads on as soon as i get the money (next week or so) going for the EBC Green stuff pads all round and EBC Ultimax disks too. Also I've got some brake calipers that i'm reconditioning. so new seals, bleed nipples, pistons and a lick of paint. some before and...
  8. Adz87

yeah ebay is the way to go with that stuff! i've started to wrap a few things as well. will get some pics up soon
  9. Adz87

heres a few pics of what i've been up to! should e getting some rear calipers tomorrow. then i can swap them over when i change the pads and disks. I'm going to be rebuilding the calipers so they will have new seals and pistons etc. Will keep you updated!
  10. Adz87

cheers! not to sure if i wanna cover it in carbon fiber vinyl. got some on the way so i'll try it out with my old grill. should really get the pics up of the new calipers that'll be going on soon. they're standard ones, but i've cleaned them up and sprayed them
  11. Adz87

haven't been on here in a while! just a few pics of my front grill i painted up. saw someone do it on here and thought it looked cool! will put some more up pics and info up during the week.
  12. Adz87

probably going to lower it. but that won't be until after xmas. need funds for a drum kit. long story! lol but yeah i'll get some coillies after xmas then i'll play about with the breaks. i'm thinking of painting the calipers but i'm going to buy some used ones. then do them up and then swap...
  13. Adz87

i've seen a couple of LCR's breaking on ebay. email them to see if they have all the pillars and stuff
  14. Adz87

just replaced the OEM bulbs with LED bulbs to each of the rear courtesy lights. took a while to sort out but they look much better then the OEM bulbs. will get some pics when it stop's raining!
  15. Adz87

cheers! really appreciate that! yeah its as easy as that really. take off all the handles, lights, sun visors and the pillars. then just retrim it and pop it all back together
  16. Adz87

Lets see your bum

heres mine!
  17. Adz87

just cleaned the car. heres a few pics.
  18. Adz87

haha i always clean it out afterwards anyway so i don't mind!
  19. Adz87

cheers mate! should get some better pics of the wheels today after a few trips to the dump and a quick wash!
  20. Adz87

ok cheers mate i'll change them tomorrow. i think they all might be wrong! lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.