Search results

1. dv008 any got one ?

I am very tempted hmmmmm.... I hate when new things come up, Im like a little kid :D
  2. what have you done to your car today ?

drove it to work
  3. question about leon cupra 20vt

Non turbo Scooby!!! What a ****. Tell him to go buy a real car lol :D You should eat him alive, the leon is suprprisingly pokey even for a 180 bhp car. I think even an FR diesel would have him. Tell him that, I am sure he wont be happy that a diesel will beat him listening to what type of guy...
  4. Oil Cap - Replacement

R8 Oil cap is the way forward definately, just bought one myself
  5. Rear window tint light % ?

On the market place I dont think there is a tint which is legally allowed to go onto the front windows. On paper technically speaking there is a tint that is fine but once put onto the front window it is a problem because the window is slightly tinted as standard. I know someone who put this...
  6. Rolling road results help?

I had mine rolling roaded the other week and it was pushing 193bhp. Ive got a full custom exhaust on forge 007p dv and a cold air intake. My power curve was fine and the guy said that the extra bits and bobs onm my car would have helped it run better and as a standard map was apparently very...
  7. My LCR from Sunny South Wales

really nice mate. We tried getting all the swirls out of my car witha DA never worked lol. 2 hours on the bonnet and it didnt work!!!! where are you from?
  8. Which Cold Air Intake For Leon Cupra 1.8T ??

Ive got a carbonio cold air intake. The sound of the whistling turbo and the the 007p is awesome!!!!! Really reccomend one of these
  9. TT seat fitment

Ok Cheers, Ive heard its a bit of a pain if they are electric :( but hopefully shall be able to find someone who can help me get that sorted
  10. TT seat fitment

Hi guys, Looking at getting some audi tt seats but was wondering are they relatively easy to fit into the Leon? I cant seem to find anything on the search. Thanks for any replies
  11. To tint, or not to tint?

I dont think they make a tint to go on the front windows yet that bring it to the limit. On paper there is a legal tint but once it hits the glass it becomes illegal because of the tint already in the glass. Obviously the older cars mk1, mk2 golfs etc had plain glass so the lightest tint can go...
  12. LCR Knock, Knock!!!

Ive got this knock. It started happening after I had the car lowered and on Eibach anti roll bars. I have asked a couple of people and they do not know what it is and they have said to change the cheapest part first and work your way up until the knock disappears which I am not convinced about...
  13. carbonio induction kit

Ive had a Carbonio for about 2 years now and have had no trouble with it at all. Obviously just avoid big puddles lol
  14. FR Remap Question !

I dont think there is anything to hide. Seat are the ones letting the cars out with a remap and giving them the same warranty so there is no dark story here I dont think. I dont think it is the sales man is saying not to mention anything about the map. When I bought my car they said there was...
  15. FR Remap Question !

Well this is what seat have done. I refused to believe that seat would give a warranty but he has had many more problems before the turbo including the ecu and seat replaced it for him with the map on as well. Surely since they have fixed it they haven't voided his warranty
  16. FR Remap Question !

My mate had a map done by Seat when he bought the car new and he had a full warranty on the car even with the map on. I thought he wouldn't have warranty but his turbo blew up and its all been replaced and fixed under warranty
  17. Leon R32 AWD...

Its funny how when you think things it always pops up on this forum somwhere lol. For the past couple of weeks I have been thinking exactly the same thing. I havent seen a AWD Leon on here that isnt the V6 version. After some digging though I really wouldnt want to spend all the money and...
  18. CupraR bumper to Non CupraR

Was the bumper just a straight swap?
  19. Replica Cupra R front Bumper

As the title says. it seems to be an impossibility to get one of these unless it is off the stealers. Has anyone fitted one of these replica front bumpers off ebay? Is there a massive difference or even slight difference. Any photos would be good as well. Thanks
  20. Leon cupra .....shocking handling !?!?!

I would get some good quality tyres on the back as this will improve the handling a lot more and it will also give you your confidence back. Get the ARB's uprated front and back and maybe a strutbrace to finish it off. Mine handles like a monster compared to standard and have never had any...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise