Search results

1. Yosh

ECU pin out diagram

I have hardcopy only. Anything specific you need? Pop me a mail yosh(at)darkartz(dot)co(dot)za
  2. Yosh

question about cams for 20vt1.8@GT3076R@500++

I am running the IE race cams with their adjustable cam gear...Works a treat especially in higher rpm... Also look at your intake manifold as the OEM unit is rather restrictive...
  3. Yosh

Any body fitted this forge part ?

works well!
  4. Yosh

Help!!! Ecu problems 20vt

Yo bud sorry to hear you still having crap...Please post up the exact DTCs and we can assist accordingly...
  5. Yosh

Boost Problem

Are you referring to the secondary air injection (SAI)? If so, there should be a DIY on the forum...It is really easy... Before committing to doing the SAI delete, maybe get the car scanned to see what error codes are present first...
  6. Yosh

Water meth

Works a charm! Drops intake temps and reduces timing pull thus allowing higher boost and timing...Great mod...
  7. Yosh

007p vs Split-R

The 007P springs can be upgraded; the split-R cannot...
  8. Yosh

20v 1.8T Nitrous?

:whistle:
  9. Yosh

20v 1.8T Nitrous?

After rods, yeah...Make sure fueling it correct and you are sorted...
  10. Yosh

Cupra Intercooler Pipes

Very good mod! FORGE has excellent quality products!
  11. Yosh

20v 1.8T Nitrous?

Do rods rather :) Rather be safe than be me LOL!
  12. Yosh

cupra from SA

Looking sweeet!
  13. Yosh

Damo's ED30

Worthy replacement to the cupra, Damien! Nice buddy!
  14. Yosh

My 2007 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T

LOL!!! I see you ;)
  15. Yosh

Stage 2 Logs

Jeez, can you say overboost regulation exceeded? block 115 That feeling that you are getting +5K rpm is the throttle closing as per block 003 You would collect better data by logging the following: 003+020+118 031+020+115
  16. Yosh

K04 conversion

Done bud...My OEM clutch held up fine with over 400nm (at the wheels) but I have subsequently gone with SMF and VR6 setup
  17. Yosh

K04 conversion

If you plan on going over 1.5bar with the k04-02x, you WILL need rods; I speak from experience :) I did: k04-02x, S3/TT manifold, 380cc injectors, new DP, S3/TT 3" MAF housing (with stock MAF element), S3/TT Forge TIP, Forge Turbo Outlet Pipe, Coolant feed, Oil return, Lengthened the stock...
  18. Yosh

N249 bypass worth it?

One of the ports from N249 goes to top of SAI valve so you generally do the N249 and SAI together... Deleting your N75 would mean car would only boost off wastegate---unless you are going to run a MBC or EBC...
  19. Yosh

Using 1.8 N/A cams in 1.8T

ADR inlet cam works a charm...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members