Search results

1. dubz_wm

20mm spacers with standard Cupra wheels

mine is slammed....ish on 20mm rears with alot of stretch and i do get the occasional rub, but nothing really to worry about tbh. well worth it for the handling and the stance.
  2. dubz_wm

Reserve fuel

i did this test, it said 0 on thr trip and i think i managed about5 ish miles before it died on me. but it was a solid 0, my trip tends to flick between 0-5 for about 10 miles before that
  3. dubz_wm

any problems with hottuning coilovers?

i had a set, fitted them and went for 1 drive and the rears were locked solid when i got it back home.... rubbish!! u pay for what u get really mate, as said before, buy cheap u buy twice.
  4. dubz_wm

Dubz'z onvi ibiza cupra... NEW WHEELS! :)

DAM DAM DAM! clutch pedal snapped this morning moving the car around the work car park..... kinda lucky though it was here and not on the m25 or something.
  5. dubz_wm

Cupramillo's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Gone, EVO 8 MR FQ320 CARBON ON!!

coming together nicely mate, how about dewipering the back? only takes 5 mins.
  6. dubz_wm

Random pics of the banana

beat me to it lol that was my next appoach lol
  7. dubz_wm

Could be a plan, i wont be able to do it for a few weeks cos im at donington park this weekend for the world superbikes and im away on holiday for a week from next wednesday.
  8. dubz_wm

get my new camera thursday so ill b up for that 1 dude! :)
  9. dubz_wm

lol only the ones in the b&q mate, was quite suprised how good they came out as my phone is 3yr old and only 2mg :)
  10. dubz_wm

there only 7.5 wide mate, but not the first time ive been told that, i think its more to do with the stretchthat gives that appearence
  11. dubz_wm

im not totally satisfied with the height at the front, it could go about another half inch or so but im catching as it is so dont think im gonna risk it as its my daily to london everyday....
  12. dubz_wm

good plan mate :D
  13. dubz_wm

few pics i/that have been taken over the past few weekes of the mk3 since i had the wheels fitted :)
  14. dubz_wm

Electric Window Fault

i didnt think you could get them from euro?? thought it was a main stealer part.... you wouldnt happen to have any part numbers would you mate??
  15. dubz_wm

mk3 seat ibiza pictures

thanks mate, yea as camillo said,they are dz exclusives, 7.5s all round with a 195/40/16S defo the best part of the car for me :)
  16. dubz_wm

mk3 seat ibiza pictures

yea it was mate, its my new fav pic :D
  17. dubz_wm

mk3 seat ibiza pictures

Mine :)
  18. dubz_wm

A few pictures of the ride..

In a slightly worse way, it understeers a little bit more than normal but nothing to major, lets just say i wouldnt want to do a trackday with them on but for road use there fine. a mate of mine was running a 165/50/15 on a set of ronal turbos which are 7s, now that i would say was dangerous!
  19. dubz_wm

A few pictures of the ride..

always liked this car, wheels do it wonders! i have a 195/40/16 on my 7.5s not soo much tyre failure is a problem, ive had them up to 145mph and they were ok but you can feel a BIG difference in cornering....
  20. dubz_wm

exhausts

Best to go custom then mate, you wont get that from either bf or miltek.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.