Search results

1. PaulVRS

Coilover day

Managed to get a couple of photos Before: After: Think it still needs to come down a little more but waiting to see how it sits on new alloys
  2. PaulVRS

Heated wing mirrors?

Cheers ill check tonight
  3. PaulVRS

Heated wing mirrors?

Does anyone know how to fix it if it is just a broken element? And where i could get one. Don't mind about cost just don't like getting out of car on cold mornings
  4. PaulVRS

Heated wing mirrors?

I noticed today that my drivers side wing mirror appears to be heated but the passenger one isn't. I've never noticed this before and now I'm wondering if they're both heated and ones just broke but couldn't see anything in the manual about it. I may just be being think but can anyone help?
  5. PaulVRS

Rear Trim

Well i finally got round to fitting the interior over the last few weeks over various locations due to having no way of getting electric to my garage :cry: all that's left to do now is steering wheel and gearstick. I decided not to do the top as seat belts seem to be a problem as i brought 3...
  6. PaulVRS

Coilover day

Well it's a happy day for me just dropped car off to have coilovers and new arbs fitted :-)
  7. PaulVRS

My Toledo V5 20V - LOUD NOISES

Saw this at UD looks awesome
  8. PaulVRS

toledo v5

Car looks good. How much you lowered it?
  9. PaulVRS

Rear Trim

Well seats won't be here til next week now so does anyone know how to take the tweeter and mount apart?
  10. PaulVRS

Rear Trim

Will do should be fitted this weekend as long as my seats turn up and the weather holds out
  11. PaulVRS

Rear Trim

I've got a full black trim set from a lcr waiting to be fitted buy don't know what to do about c pillar and parcel shelf. I've found a dye spray that should do parcel shelf (as cant see how to remove it) and I think I'll just have to spray the c pillars to match
  12. PaulVRS

Rear Trim

I have found some spray dye would this work?
  13. PaulVRS

Rear Trim

Didn't think of that ill have to give it a go cheers
  14. PaulVRS

Rear Trim

I did think the screen was at a slightly different angle, well I guess I'll have to make it fit or try spraying the original ones
  15. PaulVRS

Rear Trim

Does anyone know if there's a difference between the leon and toledo rear trim between the c pillar and rear window? Also has anyone changed the carpet on the parcel shelf? Cheers
  16. PaulVRS

Re-fitting the 6cd changer?

Il swap my loom for your large glove box
  17. PaulVRS

Dash lights

Magic cheers man
  18. PaulVRS

Dash lights

Cheers any idea how many there are and what size
  19. PaulVRS

Dash lights

Does anyone know where I can get the bulbs to change my dash lights from red to blue?
  20. PaulVRS

Xbox Live Gamer tags

Postie The Bear
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise