Search results

1. Your 2 best - Mk2

Just the one for me, my 2.0 TDI:
  2. Lifeshine...

Lifeshine is only any use if 1. It's free and 2. It's applied corretly but even then I personally think it's a waste of time. I've detailed several cars with lifeshine previously applied and it's gone. Here is my car with a good machine polish and wax. Far better IMO than any of these...
  3. LED sidelights that WORK

Can any of you guys who have bought these ebay ones stick up a photo of the sidelights on at night/evening. Thanks Clarke
  4. Splitter Options ?

You can buy it from seat for £20.
  5. Splitter Options ?

I am not 100% sure if it fits the aero kit, Im sure someone will know that answer to that but it's a nice cheap mod, less than £20 from my local seat dealer :) Clarke
  6. Splitter Options ?

That does look well on the black, I wonder how it would look if it was sprayed by a bodyshop the same colour so they are all gloss black?
  7. Super Care is it worth it?

Yea just get some TFR or some kind of citris de-greaser and that'll remove any wax or polish on your car.
  8. Super Care is it worth it?

Is this another form of claimed product they apply to your car that means it doesnt need polished for years, etc. If it is then no it's not worth it, the dealers charge a stupid amount of markup to apply it and trust me I've detailed several cars with superguard and it's a waste of time...
  9. Black Fr's With BTCC Kit

I dont have any pics but I totally know what you mean, the BTCC kit looks pretty much amazing in every other colour but black because it just doesn't stand out at all in the black leon. Sorry that won't convince you at all though lol. Clarke
  10. Should my car 'bong' on startup?

Yep sounds like the service indicator wasn't reset by your dealership, that's the symbol to alert you that a service is due.
  11. Touch Up Pen-Candy White

Just buy a touch up set from your local seat dealership, you won't get a better match than that and it costs around £5 for colour and clear in two different pens.
  12. FR TDI Query??

How come the A3 170 diesel has the DSG gearbox? My friend has one.
  13. SupaGuard Swirls!

Yes to a certain extent but you need to be using the correct gear to begin with, 2 buckets, grit guards in both, 2 lambswood mitts (1 for wheels and one for body) pre foam if possible, it can all get quite obsessive and all comes down to how far you want to go to have perfect finish paint. Clarke
  14. SupaGuard Swirls!

Technically it doesn't take out swirls, it's a product that is heavy in fillers so it's just filling in the swirls and not removing them (same thing that Autoglym Super Resin Polish). To remove swirls you'll need a machine polisher with a mild to medium cutting compound and if you have never...
  15. Leon FR 2.0T FSI

Loads of people have their leons remapped, it all comes down to what company does your map, chooose a good company with a good rep that won't try and push an extra 250bhp from your engine! and you can't go wrong. Use the search function on the forum you'll see loads of results for remapping...
  16. Chrome Exhaust Trims

Try one of the traders on here, SERE motors... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249 He's very good on parts. Clarke
  17. b pillar mess!!!

Autosmart tardis, can't be beat.
  18. Front indicator bulb not working..help

Well I heard back from the dealership today, they have ordered up a new headlamp as it's faulty! Hope to get the car back tomorrow. Clarke
  19. Front indicator bulb not working..help

Well it's going into the dealership to be fixed tomorrow as it's under warranty. I'll let you guys know what the problem is when they find it :) Clarke
  20. Front indicator bulb not working..help

Well i've fiddled about with the bulb holder while the hazzards were in place and still nothing, checked the three main sockets I can see coming from the headlights and still nothing :( I'll give the dealership a phone on Monday. Cheers for all the advice Clarke
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.