Search results

1. My CUPRA K1 PROJECT

benito do you have a lot of black smoke from the exhaust during pool? i see one photo with a lot of it.
  2. Miss fire problem at idle or low rpm

98 ron or 100 ron
  3. Miss fire problem at idle or low rpm

yes i have bsh catch can..... http://www.bshspeedshop.com/bshstore/products/BSH-%252d-VW-FSI-Street-Catch-Can-.html Do you have another idea???!?!?!? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  4. Miss fire problem at idle or low rpm

I am about to shoot myself with this issue. i have an 2.0 tfsi,with random multiple missfire at idle or low rpm. NO cel light , missfire cylinder 1-2-3-4 random Things ive already done: 1. Change the coil packs 2. change all the spark plugs (iridium) 3. changed the cam follower cap...
  5. South bend stage 3 clutch noise-rattle-vibration on tfsi

Hi guy, I have install south bend stage 3 OFE on my leon cupra tfsi but i have some little noise/rattle/vibration... Now the clutch have 30 miles but i feel from the beginning a noise from gear and clutch i explain well. 1) When i push and hold the clutch and push throttle and...
  6. Downpipe fitted, 364 bhp!!

Can you post your dyno test? or no?
  7. info oil cooler for tfsi..

hi guy, do you know where i can find an oil cooler kit for my tfsi engine? (and a good price if is possible) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  8. turbo problem on leon cupra tfsi.... HELP ME

a lot of boost? a peak at 1,75... na... other info???? help me...:shrug::shrug:
  9. turbo problem on leon cupra tfsi.... HELP ME

Hi guy!; Can you help me!! I have this problem! Sometimes (one of day) when I push on the accelerator from 2500 rpm in every gear 1 or 2 or 3, the turbo increases only up to 1.2 bar without peak until 7000rpm.. then when i try again the car is fine and runs stable at 1.35 to the limiter...
  10. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

thank you.. for the info
  11. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

impression? opnion? comments??? who is?? My friend tell me that if i install both IC (s3+forge twin IC ) i can lose power and increase turbo lag with the same map? is correct? :cry::cry:
  12. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

Info Intercooler Hi guys.. are there a people that have install s3 ic + FORGE Twinintercooler??? Now i have S3 core on my leon cupra tfsi , i want to know if is a better solution s3 + twinIC forge.. , Now i have high boost setting and i want to save engine with 2 ICS.. :shrug: Thank...
  13. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

hi, i see now your mod. but i want to know why you didn't change the piston??
  14. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

Which type of engine mod do you have install?
  15. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

For this reason i have reduce the pick pressure a 1,75 for the standard k04 turbo and continuos boost of 1,4 bar until 55000 rpm and 1.3-1.2 bar until 7000 rpm , but i want to know if your pressure of 1,35 is costant until 7000 rpm or no...!?!?
  16. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

yes of course leon cupra tfsi my 07
  17. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

But with this power , they need a new piston and rod??
  18. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

dyno max power is 500 hp 4x4. i have custom ecu... initial i have install a map with max boost 2,05 bar.. and costant boost until 5500rpm of 1,60 bar and from 5600 rpm 1,4 bar until 6700rpm and then 1,25 until 7000rpm , unfortunately i don't have perform a dyno test because I was afraid that...
  19. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

Hi guys... This my Cupra tfsi.. with: 1) Full Exhaust 76mm with 200 kat Milltek 2) apr carbonio intake + kn panel filter 3) ngk spark plugs IX iridium 4) S3 oem Intercooler 5) Forge remote divert valve 6) Bonalume Power pop off code: PS3 7) KMD fuel pump + cam follwer 8) ECU...
  20. Uprated fuel pumps for Cupra....

Check max continuos pressure... Is there a guy that have check with the vag com the continuos fuel pressure during 0-100mph? I want to know in the leon cupra tfsi with mod. how much is?!? (100bar?,110bar?,125bar? , 150 bar?) thank you to all..