Search results

1. Miss fire problem at idle or low rpm

I am about to shoot myself with this issue. i have an 2.0 tfsi,with random multiple missfire at idle or low rpm. NO cel light , missfire cylinder 1-2-3-4 random Things ive already done: 1. Change the coil packs 2. change all the spark plugs (iridium) 3. changed the cam follower cap...
  2. South bend stage 3 clutch noise-rattle-vibration on tfsi

Hi guy, I have install south bend stage 3 OFE on my leon cupra tfsi but i have some little noise/rattle/vibration... Now the clutch have 30 miles but i feel from the beginning a noise from gear and clutch i explain well. 1) When i push and hold the clutch and push throttle and...
  3. info oil cooler for tfsi..

hi guy, do you know where i can find an oil cooler kit for my tfsi engine? (and a good price if is possible) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  4. turbo problem on leon cupra tfsi.... HELP ME

Hi guy!; Can you help me!! I have this problem! Sometimes (one of day) when I push on the accelerator from 2500 rpm in every gear 1 or 2 or 3, the turbo increases only up to 1.2 bar without peak until 7000rpm.. then when i try again the car is fine and runs stable at 1.35 to the limiter...
  5. My leon cupra 305 whp ... 340 engine hp.. 50 kg*m

Hi guys... This my Cupra tfsi.. with: 1) Full Exhaust 76mm with 200 kat Milltek 2) apr carbonio intake + kn panel filter 3) ngk spark plugs IX iridium 4) S3 oem Intercooler 5) Forge remote divert valve 6) Bonalume Power pop off code: PS3 7) KMD fuel pump + cam follwer 8) ECU...
  6. anti roll bar for CUPRA TFSI

Hi guy, there is a person that have change the anti roll bar ??, do you know much is the size of the front and rear bar standard cupra ??, and Opinion-comments-feedback??? Thank you to all..
  7. Info kmd tuning

is there a guy that have installed kmd fuel pump + cam follwer?? in leon cupra with fuel pump type H opnion? info? comments? Thank you to all for info!
  8. Leon Cupra tfsi Vs S3 or TTS

Is there someone who knows all the technical differences relating have two engines? You can have a detailed list? Thank Youuuu!!!:help::help::help::help::help:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members