Search results

1. joshpmc

Milage

My Red cupra R is for sale with 78k on and full dealer service history with lots of receipts every MOT and tax disc from new aswell . Pm me for details.
  2. joshpmc

Cupra R on Flea bay anyones on here ??

Someone had said previously that it had a roll cage fitted that was the only reason i said that it was alot of effort just for pictures!! Eitherway in my eyes $100 is a fair price for a good cupra r. Theres 2 or 3 on pistonheads for more than that!
  3. joshpmc

Cupra R on Flea bay anyones on here ??

I cant help but think that rockingham would have been stupid to go to the extent of getting the cars, stickering them up and fitting roll cages to them and then taking photos of them and selling them on?? Surely that would be stupid? Im not saying that this wasnt only used as a promotional car...
  4. joshpmc

The Price of Cupra R's!!

They just seem to be very highly priced! Not that im moaning as it means my Cupra R has risen in value if you go by them prices!!
  5. joshpmc

The Price of Cupra R's!!

Hi, I have been looking at the price of Ibiza Cupra R's recently and there are 3 for sale on Pistonheads. The 1st one is a standard onvi yellow R with 80k miles on and the owner is asking £5000 The 2nd one is a K03s'd Black R with 75k miles on, up at £4500 And the 3rd is a slightly...
  6. joshpmc

What is a cupra worth in parts

Depens on what modified parts you have on it really? Best off compiling a list and looking at what parts sell for second hand. Engine, interior, bumpers, lights, wheels, etc. will be the main bulk of money i would have thought. Then thinks like have you got coilovers, a milltek or anything...
  7. joshpmc

Lighten an Ibiza how?

If i was wanting to do it without going to far then first steps would be, rear seats out, spare wheel replaced with a can of tyre foam, rear door cards out, sound deadening out, and front seat replaced with lightweight bucket seats and remove the AC unit.
  8. joshpmc

Sebring CatBack or Milltek Turbo Back

That is just what was calculated using VAG Com by someone my mate knows. Would i be better off just getting a milltek downpipe and sports CAT then? My current CAT Back is a 2.5" anyway so surely this would be the same as a milltek one?
  9. joshpmc

Sebring CatBack or Milltek Turbo Back

I know that this probably seems a stupid question but i want to know if its worth the money!! I currently have a sebring cat back exhaust (sebring back box with custom centre section). I want to know if the milltek turbo back system will make a noticeable difference to my performance and is it...
  10. joshpmc

Body parts - helppppp

I did this on my previos ibiza tdi sport. The bumpers are a straight swap front and rear. However if you dont have a cupra exhaust then you will need one to fill the cut out on the rear bumper and on the front bumper your towing eye point wont line up, dont ask me why but it just wont! Side...
  11. joshpmc

any one tried these?

Personally if i was buying cheap coilovers (which i am looking to do in the next month or so) I would go with FK AK Street. They are around £200, but are suposed to be good value for money. I had a set on my old bora and they where good, the ride was a bit harsh but then i expected that anyway.
  12. joshpmc

There is definately no GOD!

My Cupra R came with them headlights. Needless to say they where removed within a week and are now sat in the shed. I would like to sell them but feel its unfair to ask someone to hand money over for them and then attach them to their car! Plus i may be arrested for selling and handling such...
  13. joshpmc

N249 Valve instead of N75????

Put the new N75F on and the car only boosts to 7 psi yet with the old valve on it boosts to 20psi. Has anybody got any ideas as to what might be causing this? Cheers Josh
  14. joshpmc

Cheers Guys i will put the N75F on in my dinner and have a look at the N112 tonigh or at weekend.
  15. joshpmc

I replaced that with my new N75 valve at weekend and the car wouldnt boost. I may have had it plumbed in wrong, i will try again in my dinner. Any body know anything about the N112 valve ive had a read through some of the threads about it and it mentions resistors have to be put in its place...
  16. joshpmc

How much for a Cupra?

If your buying a modded one then ring adrian flux for insurance and tell them you want a modified policy. Mine was cheaper as a modified vehicle than it was standard!! Cupramillo, i sold you my colour coded bump strips when i sold my last ibiza, ive got another flash red ibiza now. Dont fancy...
  17. joshpmc

Ive bout an N75 F valve but when i put it on it only boosts to 6/7 psi and whats wrong with the N112 valve bypass. I dont know much about it the car was like this when i bought it. Does the big grey valve not look like an N249Valve to you? Cheers Josh
  18. joshpmc

It all looks ok to me after looking tonight but maybe someone can shed some light on it for me? I appologise for the state of my engine bay it is an absolute state i know!!
  19. joshpmc

How much for a Cupra?

It might not have been 20 that they had but for some reason i had that figure in mind. Im sure its in a thread on here somewhere. A buyers guide or something. If you want that black one then give him a call and tell him josh told you to ring him. Hes called baz.
  20. joshpmc

How much for a Cupra?

Ye 200 made only 75 RHD ones which are in the UK. However a company called Jonny herbert racing had 20 onvi yellow ones if memory served correctly and these wer used as track cars and then sold to the public, so watch the yellow ones many have been thrashed within an inch of there life. I am...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise