Search results

1. 1.8t underpowered! vcds log inside,help?

VCDS Run Just a little snipet of my run i notce the temp does drop on my car when going for it a little but would that not be down to airflow or dodgey switch.
  2. 1.8t underpowered! vcds log inside,help?

It's a Cupra R Revo stage 1
  3. 1.8t underpowered! vcds log inside,help?

Would it be the fact I got standard airbox?
  4. 1.8t underpowered! vcds log inside,help?

Just run a log my mass airflow peeked at 204g/s is that what I should expect from stage 1?
  5. 1.8t underpowered! vcds log inside,help?

can i just ask quick question ive only got VCDS lite as to expensive for Full version but which blocks should i record to make sure everything running ok on my car.
  6. Misfire sound!

all sorted turned out to be coilpack replaced them and spark plugs and all sorted :)
  7. Misfire sound!

Yeh did a code read got 3 codes 16486,16684,16688 think basically just saying that she's missfire on cylinder 4 so when look at the block from the front is that the far left one? Going now to buy new spark plugs and hopefully a coilpack. And first code is saying Sumtin bout my mass air flow not...
  8. Misfire sound!

Hello don't know if its the reason but literally just put in VPower fuel on car drive down the road literally half mile came to roundabout gave it a little of the roundabout and bang engine management light came on not the EPC light a different one. From that point on no power and car sounds...
  9. Help please with VCDS Results do they look right

Ok m8 after work tomorrow ill do some more logging after a run up to temp thanks for the help so far.
  10. Help please with VCDS Results do they look right

Possibly not full temp It was in my garage bout half hour after getting home when I did the log. I just did a run 20-60mph both with maf off and on and with maf off and light on dash had a slightly faster time than maf on with no light.
  11. Help please with VCDS Results do they look right

Would this cause my horrific g/s results? And lack of power? P.s I have a small leak in the common plastic piece on side of bulk head would this cause dodgy temp results got new pipe just need to fit it? Thanks
  12. Help please with VCDS Results do they look right

as title says after hearing what peoples g/s is am i having problems or ? thanks
  13. Vagcom logs after remap,help?low g/s

will someone tell me whats wrong with my results from listening to peoples results are mine way wrong for a revo stage 1?
  14. Vagcom logs after remap,help?low g/s

i'll be interestead in the response as ive just got vag com and would like to know wht the gs should be?
  15. Will I notice a difference?

Done all that repair and she still don't feel right on power anyone got any suggestions on place to check? Or should I just run it up to GotBoost see what they got to say
  16. Will I notice a difference?

Split pcv pipes
  17. Will I notice a difference?

So after digging round under bonnet for the year I've owned the car I finally found source of the air leak noise I get when switching car off it was the plastic I think PCV valve under the manifold the L shaped tube was split and off the other side another pipe was mangled photo to follow. My...
  18. Temp Sensor holder cracked

Can anyone help the link provided looks nothing like the housing on my Cupra r does anyone know where I'll get the correct one. Ill upload a couple photos now.
  19. Leon Cupra R 225 at the age of 21 ?

don't know if they have been mentioned but try Greenlight, my renewal quote with Bell was £1240 went to Greenlight who specialize in young drives with performance cars now paying £549 brilliant
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.