Search results

1. Misfire sound!

Hello don't know if its the reason but literally just put in VPower fuel on car drive down the road literally half mile came to roundabout gave it a little of the roundabout and bang engine management light came on not the EPC light a different one. From that point on no power and car sounds...
  2. Help please with VCDS Results do they look right

as title says after hearing what peoples g/s is am i having problems or ? thanks
  3. Will I notice a difference?

So after digging round under bonnet for the year I've owned the car I finally found source of the air leak noise I get when switching car off it was the plastic I think PCV valve under the manifold the L shaped tube was split and off the other side another pipe was mangled photo to follow. My...
  4. Temp Sensor holder cracked

had garage find out where my small coolant leek was coming from today they found a small crack under where the Temp sensor goes into anyone know the part number for it, its sold plastic piece which seems to be bolted to side of the block and the green temp sensor sits inside of it thanks...
  5. Comical Ebay Ad (Cupra R)

just thought id share as i had a bit of a laugh reading it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-225-NO-RESERVE-LIKE-A-GOLF-BUT-BETTER-/230924163867?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35c4271b1b
  6. Garage Supplied wrong tyres...

Hello went to garage yesterday after finding a bolt in my tyre i asked for Pirelli Pzero's and he quoted me for them but just noticed yesterday when cleaning car he's given me Pirelli P7 Cinturato are these a better tyre or should i complain and get the Pzero Rossos put on? Thanks Forgot to...
  7. Confused what Brakes (Now got my Brakes photos added)

Hello i am looking at getting a standard set of brakes for front of my LCR 2004 dont need anything amazing i only drive this car on weekends and never hard so i just want something standard ive had quotes for EBC Stuff and Pagid stuff the helpfull guy from Awsome recomended Pagid disc and a...
  8. Noise after start up and shut off

Probably been covered before but I'm only on my iPhone ATM so carnet search as easy, only noticed a couple times but sometimes when I start car quickly and put it in the garage there is what I can only explain as the sound of the fridge for a good 15 mins after like a little motor doing...
  9. Air Noise *VIDEO ADDED*

Hello ive noticed recently since i got my self a garage for my car when i switch the engine off after use i can hear a small air leak just a quick realise of air but its just after i switch the engine off any ideas if normal or not normal thanks...
  10. Is this a Write off?

Looking for anyone thats been in these situations before has anyone had that panel damaged and was it fixable.... P.S the damage was caused by a lorry wheel that came off on the motorway and bouced ove the central reservation and landed on the back of my car then head on into the car behind....
  11. Ok what the hell I done now! :)

So messing around again pulled out my interior light switch box and broke the slide button for selecting weather you want the lights on, with doors open or just off anyway put it all back together with out succeeding in fixing the slider switch it just drops back down now none of the lights work...
  12. Wales Remap?

Hello i know i poseted similar before but looking at getting my car done next week during my week off anyone got recomendations on where to go near wales willing to drive a little distance, also has anyone hear of GotBoost there near me and do remaps either Revo or DNA Tuning have you heard of...
  13. Clutch Gone :(

So clutch went on my car last night, anyone got recommendations on what clutch to go for im only going to ever proberly get a stage 1 remap so not thinking i need anything special... Car LCR 225....
  14. Anyone know part number for this....

Mine broke need to order one.... Thanks
  15. Temp sensor

So after having the horrid 3 beeps and red light flashing I changed the stat and temp sensor which wiped the engine management light but the 3 beeps kept coming back intermittently mostly when cold so I thought I'd invest In a genuine stealers temp sensor instead of the crappy eBay one but now...
  16. Creaking Noise Steering Wheel

I Have searched my ass off and carnt find nothing that has a definitive answer.. started this morning whilst steering both directions i get a slight creaking noise. not sure if there is a common problem for this so thought id just ask again.. Thanks
  17. Bristol Remap

Off to bristol next month and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a decent place to get a remap either in bristol or around bristol or between Pembrokeshire and bristol thanks
  18. Weird issue

Ok one more little issue with Temp when driving a distance it drops in temperature from like 90 to 80 is this apart of the problem with the temp sensor gone which is common? Or any other ideas.
  19. Unlocking Car

So picked up my first Seat Leon Cupra R when i press the unlock button on the key fob once or twice it never opens any of the other doors on the car bar the Drivers? Any ideas Thanks
  20. Cupra R 210?

Call me dumb but never owned a Cupra r before so little confused did an insurance quote as typed in the plate of the car I am buying and it said its a seat Leon Cupra r 1.8T 20V 210 is that mistake with them?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.