Search results

1. lcrb

engine mounts

my leon is in need of engine mounts. I was going to get the ths performance mounts but these dont seem to be available any more. What othe options are there for the lcr?
  2. lcrb

how much gearbox oil?

As title how many litres does a cupra r gearbox take?
  3. lcrb

how many of you run without an engine cover

Mines is off too and aye sack cleanin the engine No undertray either that fell off years ago
  4. lcrb

Miles to a tank

You'll defo get bored:D
  5. lcrb

Miles to a tank

Only reason I was askin was I've been out of work for a while started a new job which ment travelling 500 mile a week. Filled the car up sunday 70 bucks and managed 430 miles out the tank mostly motorway. Driving like a granny ,so boring sitting at 60:sleeping:
  6. lcrb

Miles to a tank

Whats the best miles to a tank can people get out there lcr and what style of driving achieves it?
  7. lcrb

what have you done to your car today ?

changed the rear passenger wheel bearing ......was fun when it split in 2. Done passenger side cv joint week or 2 ago still got something loose on that side.
  8. lcrb

how many miles has everybody done??

93500 on a53 plate standard car except for collies induction kit and dump valve. Cant fault it although its at the age and mileage where bushes and bearings need replacing.
  9. lcrb

Mk2 lcr engine into mk1 lcr

No plans for it as yet was just wondering if it was possible.
  10. lcrb

Mk2 lcr engine into mk1 lcr

Could this be done ?
  11. lcrb

v5 question for LCR owners

Mine says cupra r too!
  12. lcrb

lcr turbo

The mileage is 93000 and aye it smokes slightly at idle and under load. Starting on a new site monday travelling 400 miles over the week so I'll be able to gauge how much its using at the end of the week.
  13. lcrb

lcr turbo

Cheers for the replies , what other issues would cause the oil usage and if I was to go hybrid what other mods would I need?
  14. lcrb

lcr turbo

My turbos possibly starting to be on its way out (starting to use oil) just wanting peoples thoughts on what options I've got for a replacement. Cars standard apart from an induction kit and dump valve. Not sure wether to get another standard or go hybrid. Peoples thought would be much...
  15. lcrb

Rear wheel bearing

kinda thought that just wanted to double check. Fitted it yesterday , cheers for your reply. Brian
  16. lcrb

Rear wheel bearing

As the wheel bearing is a sealed unit , does it need greased up when being fitted?
  17. lcrb

Fr tdi on porsche 997 turbo alloys,coilovers ets..200+bhp take a look

really liking them! suit the car perfect!
  18. lcrb

LCR cambelt...will it go?

my lcr is a 2004 car and I just had my belt pump and tensioners changed just before christmas with the car sitting at 82500 miles. The belt was fine and the pump had 1 fin missing. I think people are over cautious whith changing them. SEAT originally had a change as 100,000 mile!
  19. lcrb

Hand brake light flashing after caliper change

how much and where you got caliper from? Cheers Brian
  20. lcrb

MK2 Leon Cupra R - SCN Week Long Road Test

I test drove the new cupra r yesterday and have to say I was quite impressed. Ride quality was good and the noise when you open it on the motorway the noise!!! It had the tech pack on it I found the multimedia touch screen quite easy to do
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.