Search results

1. t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Can we have our AmD number plate back please Mister? :) I am amazed it stayed on the whole way home! Bluetac should be proud! LOL. We have ofcourse been ribbing Ian about this!
  2. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

This is a message from Niki who Shaun gets on well with :- We have plenty of happy customers with our remaps and none of which suffer with engine failures or damage.
  3. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

Dear All I am surprised and disappointed that this is your opinion of our work. This car came to us on a Saturday to check hesitation problem. We had mapped the car earlier in the year and mentioned the questionable quality of the FMIC fitted. The car was rebooked in as the problem was...
  4. dpf problem

Just a quick note to say we are seeing alot of cars miss-diagnosed when it comes to DPF's. It is usually one of the sensors causing the issue and stopping the car from re-generating, hence why it then goes into limp mode. Just one example, a chap went to Audi and was told he needed a new...
  5. Sfs performance 3" Tip

The sooner we have 10 people, the sooner we can do the deal!
  6. Sfs performance 3" Tip

Group buy here! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3681284#post3681284
  7. Sfs performance 3" Tip

£118 delivered on a group buy with a minimum of 10 orders! I shall pop a thread up in our section.
  8. Sfs performance 3" Tip

We can offer a group buy on these, if you are interested.
  9. MK1 LC/LCR GT28 vs MK1 Focus RS GT28

A Mk1 Focus RS on a Hybrid turbo can make 380-400 bhp and the same in torque ;) VERY VERY Quick. Lots of them running that power, reliably and the more power you put through the RS the better it gets. You don't need a GT28 for big power. Although you can get more power with one. Handling on the...
  10. Brad's Platinum Grey Revo Stage 2 Leon Cupra R

Afternoon All, We write our own maps but in "some" cases where REVO is getting better results than our remap we will install REVO instead, giving the customer the map that works best on that occasion. I can assure you we do not only do REVO here and do write our own remaps. There are lots...
  11. Milltek LCR Turbo back exhaust, Road test in progress

The system is now avaliable from us at AmD Essex Please see this thread for details http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3180939&posted=1#post3180939
  12. Not happy with Garages !

I can assure you the car would not have left here with a low oil level. As said before the repair was checked and checked again! Why the repair of the helicoil has failed (if it has?) I do not know with out looking at the car, it was not leaking when it left here and all was well.
  13. Not happy with Garages !

Morning, We had this car in for a service a afew weeks ago and found the sump plug just spinning in the sump. Advised you/the customer of this and said we can either helicoil the sump or replace it with a new one. We did advise this may not work at the time and we may possibly need to...
  14. Disappointing BHP after Remap

thought I better reply to this :) It was very hot yesterday and very humid. So this won't have helped the figures. The car was down as standard at around 195 but nothing was obviously wrong and it drove as it should on the road. If you look at the actual figure gains it is not far off...
  15. Brad's Platinum Grey Revo Stage 2 Leon Cupra R

oh for my new stuff. Yeah still waiting. [:@] not even replied to my last email! Wish the bloke who done all my other parts was still trading :(
  16. Brad's Platinum Grey Revo Stage 2 Leon Cupra R

D.K Asked me to post some pics of my car :) I will warn you though, they fade no matter how you treat them. I have a new full set ready to go on because of this. p.s yes it's all real carbon too ;)
  17. Ok.. Decision time, thinking of remapping my Leon Cupra with AMD

Morning, Or re-maps can either be very aggresive or nice and linear (which is most popular) just depends what you want from the car but as we write them to suit your car and you, you can how which ever one you would prefer. If you do decide to go for the Turbo back exhaust we will write...
  18. Probee's GT2871R LCR

Would you care to elabourate on this? We have not had anyone tell us they have a problem with a re-map of ours. If they had then we would get them back in and sort the problem if there is one. If you yourself has a problem please contact us to discuss.
  19. HELP Turbo

But then you have to add fitting etc on top of the price of the hybrid..........
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.