Search results

1. Would you buy this , with this problem ?

I just did one of those cheap vehicle text checks , everything was ok except that it is saying the vehicle registration was recorded stolen and recovered in 2003 . The actual car is not recorded stolen just the private plate , anyone know if that really means anything ? I've looked for R's...
  2. Would you buy this , with this problem ?

Havent drove it yet , but will do before parting with cash .
  3. Would you buy this , with this problem ?

Cheers for your replies guys . I've emailed the seller and asked him to knock £200 off the price , if he does then i'll go for it . May turn out to be more expensive than that , may not !. one more thing , the grill from the centre section of the bumper is missing , they hard to get hold of ...
  4. Would you buy this , with this problem ?

I'm returning after a couple of years absence after selling my cupra and regrettably buying a celica t-sport . I'm back in the market for a cupra and looked at this one today , http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250768171862&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123#ht_902wt_1141 I...
  5. Cracked windscreen , How much ?

Just to let u all know I got quoted £152 so not as bad as I thought that includes them coming 5o miles to fit it as well
  6. Cracked windscreen , How much ?

Sure wont ! the joys of living near a tourist attraction (tintern abbey) on a bank holiday Crammed full of tourists stealing my parking spaces [:@] Cheers guys
  7. Cracked windscreen , How much ?

We were only having a friendly kick about . really it was my fault , the place was full of cars and by the pitch was the only place i could find . Not liking the sounds of the £300 ! we use a company in work , i know they replaced one of our lorry windows for around £200 and also dont a 2008...
  8. Cracked windscreen , How much ?

Stupidly parked my car in front of a football pitch this afternoon . A certain donkey on my side missed the goals by a mile and managed to smash my windscreen ! Any ideas how much it is likely to set me back ? I checked with my insurers they say i'm not covered which i wasn't happy about [:@]
  9. pre facelift

Just my opinion but i think the bump strips look loads better colour coded
  10. Alpine iDA-X300 loss of radio and eq presets!

I've learnt to live with it now , just means i have to have my dashboard lights as bright as they'll go .
  11. Alpine iDA-X300 loss of radio and eq presets!

I have the ida-x100 and bought the loom with the wires already swapped over . After installing check that your dashboard dimmer doesnt turn off your stereo when you turn the dial . Mine does and its a pain in the ass !
  12. New Leon Owner

I brought a prefacelift "x" reg and now regret it when I look at how much better the new ones look.
  13. New Leon Owner

Is it the prefacelift model ?
  14. Leon Cupra 180 or Celica 190 bhp ???

The one i was gonna go and see this weekend sold yesterday but i might have a drive round some garages and see if i can find one to test drive , even if i can find the 140 bhp model it will give me a fair idea .
  15. Leon Cupra 180 or Celica 190 bhp ???

good point , I stand corrected ! I guess i've been thinking about lcr's to much since this thread started that the celica might have gone out the window now !
  16. Leon Cupra 180 or Celica 190 bhp ???

lol My cupra is the prefacelift like the one above , you can see why i wanna change ! But i think if you swapped that cupra with a LCR then the decision might be a bit tougher .
  17. Leon Cupra 180 or Celica 190 bhp ???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-SILVER_W0QQitemZ320347509354QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item320347509354&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318#ht_1316wt_1167 You might need to sign into ebay to see it as its under the completed listings...
  18. Leon Cupra 180 or Celica 190 bhp ???

Well... Not quite 4k but a mint 2004 LCR went for 5K which i could have stretched to if i had seen it before it sold . I made the mistake of rushing into buying the cupra i have now , while in some ways i love the car i kinda wish i'd saved a little more and got the facelift model . I'll make...
  19. Leon Cupra 180 or Celica 190 bhp ???

I dont blame you . I dont think a lot of people would settle for less than the car is worth but i guess one day i might get lucky , if not by the time i have waited for a cheap one i will have saved enough for a more expensive one so i cant really lose !
  20. Leon Cupra 180 or Celica 190 bhp ???

Yeah good point , I had a look on ebay at the completed listings for lcr's and it seems you're right . Now i'll just have to wait until one pops up close-ish to me and for the right price !
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.