Search results

1. Ibiza MK2 Angel eyes....

you can i did it to mine but then sold the car, easy to do
  2. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

well you could try but i'll in new zealand:drool: i got mine from germany and the were for leftys but you can convert them for right hand drive but it's a lot of DIY, mine was a post face lift on a 99 plate fitted them and they went through a mot ok, then took them off till i sorted the rest...
  3. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

i have the black one's for sale mate but i'm out of the country till december, i could try and see if i could get anyone back home to dig them out;)
  4. Seat F2 Spoiler Query

yeah mate i got it for mine when i had it but i sold it before i went traveling for a year only thing is it needs painting
  5. Seat F2 Spoiler Query

I have a spoiler going it's not a F2 one it's kind of like a saxo style
  6. Arches on the MK2

yeah mk3 one's fill fit i have a pair will be going on sale once i get my ebay sorted
  7. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

now then guy's sorry it's been a while sold my car and been out of action for a while. i'll get a how to guide up soon
  8. Anyone got a HAMMER??

if at some point it used a trailer then the little black box is for the indicator to tell you that the trailer indicators lights are working when you turn left of right got one in our other car when were towing the hourse about
  9. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

they fitted fine just had to modify then so the were right hand drive
  10. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

thats mine mate
  11. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

gregclarks you have pm mate
  12. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

how do i add pics?
  13. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

yep was easy really it's just a metal plate and a matter of takeing the seal's apart on the light i'll get some pics if i ever get a day off from work
  14. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

only got pics of it with out the lights no now
  15. Angel eyes 93-96 & 96-99 different?

I a got a pair of them a few months ago and they fit fine, they were left hand drive but they are Easley to swap over takes about an hour and a half to do all it is a metal plate and you just turn it round. And hay presto
  16. 3k+ for a mk2 ibiza?

mine's the same as that car on e-bay you can buy mine off me for £3000ono but but on mine you get 1 set of 17's 1 set of 18's been lowered 60mm HID'S[B)] magnex exaust 6x4 body kit that needs to be fitted and painted angel lights :funk:
  17. Electric mirrors not working

have you tryed any of the fuse's could be the switch that move the mirrors as that went on mine
  18. Fog Lights!?

what type of light bulb goes in the fogs??
  19. Someone mite like these lights

i've got a set their not to bad they fit a 99 ibiza very well
  20. Flip Key

nice one cheers guys
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.