Search results

1. IbizaTDI08

Check under your mats - water leak!

So the source of the leak was that the air conditioning drain pipe that was suppose to direct the water out of the bottom of the car was complete missing from the factory. And whilst this was being replaced the dealership managed to take all of the paint off my door sills and sent the car to a...
  2. IbizaTDI08

by The smell of the water which is starting to become stagnant this must have been happening over a couple of weeks. Yes we have had some heavy rain but not for a few days. It was only when I lifted the floor mats up that I could see all the water. I certainly haven’t left anything open, as...
  3. IbizaTDI08

Just gone to hoover out the car and lifted out the front mats to find both the driver and passenger foot wells full of water. ‍♂️ Might be worth other people just having a look to make sure they don’t have the same issue.
  4. IbizaTDI08

Tail lights always on.

Just spoke to the dealer and they have confirmed that the new ibiza and arona the rear lights are always on as part of the DRL settings on the car, Personally I am not a fan of having them on all the time as it makes me look like I dont know how to work my light switch :headhurt: will have...
  5. IbizaTDI08

Tail lights always on.

So tonight I noticed that no matter what position I have the light switch in off/auto/side/on. The rear tail lights are always staying on no matter what. Swear this was never the case before. ‍♂️
  6. IbizaTDI08

Rubbish MPG

Well the only thing I currently fault on my Arona is that the MPG seems to be completly rubbish. I am really struggling to get the MPG above 38/39 on a good run. Long term is sitting down at 35.8 and I have done 1600 miles. [:@] I have only opened the car up twice since I have owned it...
  7. IbizaTDI08

Vehicle status - No entries ??

Seems I got a bum steer with mine then as I have no spare wheel.
  8. IbizaTDI08

Arona Lead Times

My car was ordered on the 23rd of December and I took delivery 2nd of February.
  9. IbizaTDI08

What VCDS options would we like to have looked into

Seeing as this part of the forum is fairly new, I thought I would start a thread about what options people would like to see looked into having unlocked on VCDS. My first option I would like to see if it is possible to turn on the radar guided cruise, seeing as most of the cars are fitted...
  10. IbizaTDI08

Arona is awesome

Had my arona FR now for 3 weeks and I absolutely love it. Great car and would highly recommend one. Can see why a second one was ordered
  11. IbizaTDI08

Loud Wiper Relay

Yep very loud here also. Noticed it right away and it drives me mad. Also the relay for the heated rear screen is much louder.
  12. IbizaTDI08

Enabling options.

Hey. My arona does exactly the same where the option is ticked in the menu yet when you lock the car the mirrors do not fold in unless I hold the key down for a few seconds. I have spoke to my local dealer and they have told me that it should not need the key holding down to do this so I need...
  13. IbizaTDI08

Thinking of getting another Cupra Or Boca?

Phil After all the hassle I had with my Cupra, and ending up with the Leon ( which I hated ) I have now ended up with a Polo GTI. maybe worth considering? Rick
  14. IbizaTDI08

Fabia LED fog lights

£84 for a pair of genuine ones at the moment. If I was keeping the car I would fit them. They will fit they just need small brackets making up and wiring plug making up to go from the standard 2 pin to the 3 pin on the fog lamps The 3rd wire is to run the LEDs at the dimmed light mode but...
  15. IbizaTDI08

dsg mechatronics unit

Didn't have those sort of problems. Mine was replaced as a precaution.
  16. IbizaTDI08

dsg mechatronics unit

Yes mine had this replaced due to high levels of swarf and metal fragments found inside. Mine took about a week or so to arrive.
  17. IbizaTDI08

New Ibiza Cupra Owner

Hello and welcome. The 'sports brakes' are red with seat sport on them. Yours sounds like they have just been painted and had decals applied. I'm sure you will become involved with many discussions on here after a while of owning the car :)
  18. IbizaTDI08

Cupra not making power on dyno

Dyno lottery.
  19. IbizaTDI08

Arm rest

Buy an original one. It's worth spending that bit more. It's designed to fit properly, is very secure as it bolts to the floor, the trim supplied fits around the rear cup holder and covers this up perfectly. Best money I ever spent in my cupra.
  20. IbizaTDI08

Headlamp washer spraying upwards.

Humm if that's the case I'll wait a few months and take it back to the dealer. Needs to go back for a few things any way.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise